Thank you and an apology

I know here recently I’ve posted a bunch, and I worry that have become kind of a annoyance to people due to my negativity. I just wanted to apologize if I’ve come across rude or if I’ve been a downer to anybody, I would also like to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my issues, and comment on my posts, I am truly grateful to all of the kindness that you have all shown me.

5 Likes

I am glad you posted, and you were absolutely a champ at answering my many many questions :slight_smile: thank you for that, new friend!
We’re here for you, and I’m glad you’re here with us!
:smiley:

3 Likes

thank you it means alot I know I probably come across as stand offish, it mostly has to do with me having a hard time trusting new people but hopefully I will be able to open up more.
<(^-^)>

3 Likes

not at all standoffish :slight_smile:

this is a truly wonderful space to build some of the interaction skills too, I’ve learnt a lot since being here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah hopefully I can build some skills as well.

4 Likes

I’m waaaaay more annoying than you could ever be if you were, but your NOT… so there! I just looked and I’ve started over 50 topics lol.

You are welcome here and will never be annoying :rose:

5 Likes

thanks lol (^-^) like you said though I will try and be more open in the future, so prepare to get messaged lol.

3 Likes

Annoyance is never an issue here. This is a safe zone to express what you feel as often as needed. You are sensitive and considerate regarding other people’s feelings. That’s good. Keep in mind, you need to be sensitive to your own expressive needs, and your right to express them.

Taking the time to say thank you is very much appreciated. You are an outstanding person, and the trust you’ve placed in us is an honor.

2 Likes

Dang you could almost make cry I’m not use to anybody thinking I’m an outstanding person

2 Likes

I’m just telling the truth.

2 Likes

Well thank it truly means a good deal to me.

2 Likes

No apology is ever needed for being human, having feelings, ups and downs as well. It’s hard sometimes to get unstuck from a place of negativity and self-hatred. But anyone here reading what you have to say will simply follow your pace while encouraging you to not forget that you are not meant to be stuck in hopelessness and darkness.

It’s okay to struggle. It’s okay to say it. It’s okay to support each other during rough times. It’s exactly how it should be.

Thank you for your trust and giving the opportunity to this community to be a bastion of strength to you when it is needed. You’re never alone. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

No apology needed. You are not at all annoying. We are glad to have you. I am glad we could make you feel better at least a little :wink:

2 Likes