Thank-you-for-being-open-and-sharing-i-feel-that-a

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: Maty Madiro from From Ashes to New - Interview on Loneliness 10/10/22
:heart: Thank you for being open and sharing! I feel that, and I feel like loneliness is worse than depression for me.

5 Likes

Loneliness can be sorrowful and deep. It can be the very thing that leads us to darkness and makes us question things about ourselves that are not true. I hope that you never feel alone and that this community can bring some love to you

3 Likes

i agree that loneliness is quite a beast. are there ways you can combat the loneliness such as scheduling calls with friends or family members? regardless, please know you can always reach out through the heartsupport forum and receive love & support from people in our community. we got each other’s backs always! love, twix

1 Like

Hi Friend, both scenarios are very unpleasant and each can cause the other so either way you look at it if you can find a way to find people to lean on and understand you, it can help with both. Here at heartsupport we can do that, please feel free to come and find us and post on our forum or join our discord or twitch streams, you are never alone. Much Love Lisa.x

2 Likes

Hi Friend, Loneliness is pretty hard to deal with and yes, it can feel worse than depression at times. I’m sorry you’re going thru this, I can relate a lot and I hope that you can overcome this feeling. Take care! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Loneliness is definitely a different experience than depression. To me experiencing depression has been feeling empty of life, as if I was separated from the rest of the world around, but because of something within myself. Definitely an absence of life. While loneliness has been the opposite: it makes me feel deeply alive, but also deeply separated from others while desperately wanting to overcome this disconnection. It’s awful to feel like you are stuck behind the curtain, like there’s something invisible that just maintains you away. I hate that you’ve been experiencing this and feeling the depth of it. Although very grateful that you’ve decided to open up about it too. Sometimes it’s this first step of reaching out that creates the most meaningful connections. I see you, and for what it’s worth from a stranger on the Internet – I can assure you that you are not alone in your feelings. It’s a paradox that loneliness reunites us all at times, but hopefully it can also be a motivator for action. At Heartsupport – whether it’s on live streams, on our forum, Discord, any platform, you will always be welcome to share life with all other members, and hopefully reduce this feeling of loneliness too. If you need a family, you have one out there. <3

1 Like