Thank You! Graduation Soon!

Prepare yourself for a long post here…

I graduate from college in 2 days, and to say that it’s a bittersweet moment would be an understatement, but I find myself slowly becoming more and more excited for graduation, and the new journey to come. But I feel like there’s a lot of people I owe thank yous too. Please if your name isn’t listed, don’t feel left out, I will do my best to include everyone who’s made an impact the last almost two years. (in no particular order)

@NateTriesAgain I don’t even know where to start here. First let me say that I love you so much, thank you for being a part of my story, and my journey towards recovery. I love you, and I appreciate you. You stood by my side when everyone else wasn’t there, and that means more than you will ever know. You prayed with me, you laughed with me, you cried with me, and week after week you showed up, and you made me realize that I could do it, and that I was loved, and I didn’t need to give up. I look forward to our continued conversations! Love you Nate!

@Danjo To say that you’ve seen me at my worst would be an understatement. But through it all, through the tears, through the laughs, and through the ups and downs you were there. You encouraged me in ways nobody else would ever know or begin to understand, you became more like a father figure to me, and you took me under your wing, and stood by my side, gave me tough love, and pushed me along. I love you, and thank you so much for your love, and your forgiveness, but most of all for your patience. I’m beyond grateful for you, and for all you do for me and for this community.

@Sledge This one is a bit different from the rest, but you’ve had an impact on my story, maybe without even knowing it. Since following you on Twitter a few months ago, I have a daily reminder of my worth from your tweets, your blog posts, and your books. You impact so many even if you don’t directly have a conversation with them. I look back on old blog posts often to either help others, or to get me through a rough day! Love you Ben, and I’m thankful for you, and your service to our Country, as well as to this community! Much love brother, Hold Fast!

@Snubz39 Boy oh boy, where do I even begin with you… I don’t know if I should say that you got the good end of the deal or the bad end. You are my best friend, and I love you dude. Between our late night chats, the random memes you send me in discord, your tough love, or your ability to just let me sit in a discord call with you and just cry, and you to tell me it’ll all be alright, it means the world to me! Thanks for the past several months, and the friendship we have to come. My tweet about you will forever hold true: “As I was talking to a friend on the phone, I realized that our conversations could be made into a movie. That if we wrote down all the dumb stuff we’ve said, Lord please help whoever finds that journal. Cause they will be lost, confused, and maybe disturbed.” Love you Ryan!

@twoguys1couch Matt, another one that I don’t really know where to start. You’ve been there for me through thick and thin, even when we didn’t see eye to eye on things, you continued to love me, and support me, even when it was from a distance. Your love and compassion didn’t go unnoticed, and your story has helped me grow, heal, and continue fighting day after day. Your community is one of the best on twitch, and I’m beyond thankful for you, and for your community, and what you do for both! Love you Matt <3

@StHaTaDi-Ethan Ethan, I love you dude. Although we don’t talk anymore, that doesn’t change the fact of the friendship that we used to have. You saw me at my darkest time, and tried your hardest to pull me out of it, and tried to be a friend to me… unfortunately things didn’t work out. I’ll never forget the fun times of playing borderlands 2 laughing until 2 am. I wish you the best in life, and remember I’ll always be here if you need me! Hold Fast!

@Lyss Hey beautiful, I love you! You have been around since a little while before me, and you met me where I was at with love, and hope, and compassion. Every time I saw you in streams or in discord, you made me smile. You are a daily reminder to me that I can continue fighting. You are so strong, and I believe in you. I look forward to our future encounters, and know that we believe in you. I’m only a message away if you need me. Love you friend!

@eranwest9 Hey Eran. Boy this one is going to be a long one. I remember the first night we talked. I just cried… And you were there, you were reassuring me that it would be okay, you reminded me of the love of God, the love that I needed and desired. You were there through it all! You laughed with me, watched me cry, and supported me along the way. Thank you so much for never giving up on me, even when I wanted to give up on myself. You always checked up on me, just to see how I was doing, And you made sure that I was taking care of myself on top of everything. I love you brother, and just know that your words and friendship mean so much to me, please don’t ever forget that! Love you brother!

@Jaden- Although we just started talking the last few weeks, you have been a great addition of a friend to my life. You check up on me often, and are there to bounce ideas off of, and to help me calm down and reexamine things. I’m so grateful for you, and I’m so glad that you are a part of this community. Your love for others doesn’t go unnoticed. Hold fast friend!

@maxstardust Although we don’t talk much anymore, I love seeing you. And don’t worry I’m still flying to come meet you soon! Your love for people, and just your caring heart means so much to me! You cared for me when I couldn’t care for myself. And I’m thankful for that! And I’m thankful for you! Don’t ever forge the good times, and the many more to come! Love you maxxxxxxx <3

8 Likes

@Hushy- Love you dude, I look forward to the day that we can meet and talk in person. Your compassion for others, and this community doesn’t get overlooked, and this community and myself are beyond grateful for you. Even when we don’t see eye to eye, it means a lot that you’re always willing to be honest and speak your mind on a situation! Love you dude, keep your head up, and don’t ever change for anyone! Hold Fast <3

@nicole_kaley Hey beautiful. I love you so much, I love you heart as well. You are one of the most forgiving, open, caring, amazing girls that I know. Please don’t ever feel like you aren’t good enough, or that you should be doing more because you are perfect and amazing. I love you so much. Thank you for being there for me, and always saying hi to me in streams. Keep your head up love, and remember always reach for the starts! Love you friend Hold Fast!

@Casers Thank you for all you do for this community. Although you and I were never really close, your words mean so much to me. And you’re my dad ya know? Thanks for the constant encouragement, and never giving up on me, even when I wanted to give up on myself. This community wouldn’t be the same without you! Hold fast, love you Casers!

@taylor Taylor, I love you so much. I remember the countless days we talked, you called me angel. Although it seems insignificant, it is something I will remember forever. We laughed together and we cried together! Although we don’t really talk anymore, I always know that you’re only a call away, and that means a lot to me! Much love you to you Taylor, stay beautiful! Hold fast!

Now to do a blanket thank you. Even for those of you weren’t tagged, I believe deep down each and every one of you have made an impact on my journey. Whether it be through your support wall posts, responding to mine, saying hi to me in streams or discord, it means a lot and it doesn’t go unseen.

I hope that this can be an encouragement to everyone at the end of the day though. Each and everyone of us has value, worth, and a purpose here. Even when we can’t see it, it’s there. And we are here as a community to push people along, and keep each other chugging along. I wanna leave this post with a quote.

“She turned her cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans!”

7 Likes

I love you, Olivia. More than words can express. As unconditionally as I can. Your encouragement back to me, your kindness, and your growth over this period of time has been so amazing to see and even through the difficult times, I wouldn’t trade that for something else because that’s what friendship is about. That’s what community is about. Growing through pain. Bonding through breaking. I can’t wait for what your future holds and I’m so glad to have been a part of it, no matter how big to you or small to me it may seem. God’s doing something with you and He’s only getting started. Love you, friend. Always here for you <3

Eran

Luke 9:23

2 Likes

You are amazing. I love you.

2 Likes

I am incredibly proud of you for everything that you have accomplished. Continue to grow, continue to heal. I believe in you. Congratulations!

• Matt
1 Like

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation friend. I wish you all of the best on your life journey. I hope that many good things come your way. And we’re always here to support you along the way.

Thanks for all that you do and for always being such a light.

-Kitty

2 Likes

@Monkey

Keep up the good work. I’m proud of you.

1 Like

@Monkey congrats!!! That’s so bad ass. You’re a beautiful soul you can do this

1 Like

this is so beautiful, thank you for this