Thanking good about myself lately

Thanking you for the website that I can go to for encouragement and support no one knows how going on to the site can calm your anxiety Andy’s the pressures of life just giving a thank you to Heart support

8 Likes

Dani, thanks so much for writing in. I’m thankful as well that what we are building together has been meaningful for you during this season of your life. I hope you continue to be lifted up and grow!

1 Like

Hey Dani - I love this site too!!! It’s really amazing how you can come on here and find people who are willing to show you love and pour out support to you from just a post. MUCH LOVE to you! Hope you’re doing well today!

Doing good keeping my mind off all the negative things around me and looking forward to tomorrow but this rain stinks can’t be out lol

1 Like

Hey @Dani, thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to share this. That’s awesome. And so heartwarming. Focusing on what’s good for yourself is always a good move and that’s truly inspiring!
So again - thank you.

I hope today will be a good one to you. Take care, friend. Much love to you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like