Thankyou fo r the help

Things are completely better with my friend we found a church and friends that accept her. I took her awhile because if the scars Christians through at her. But she has recovered. We also found a video that helped her out just in case it happens again. Thanks so much. Here is the video for you to watch if you chose too.

2 Likes

So happy to hear that things are on an upward trend for you and your friend. Thank you for sharing the update and the progress report. I pray that God would wrap you both up in momentum, and love, and closeness with Him, that you’d feel protected and safe and capable in his strength.

@Carolyn88,

Thank you for sharing an update of where things are at for you and your friend!

Progress in a positive way is a step in the right direction. I would encourage you to continually lean into moving forward with this new found positivity and utilizing God as the foundation. Life is never a destination but a marathon. You can do this and you can be a huge support system for you and your friend. Praying that you and your friend continually move forward.

We are rooting for you! Stay strong!

-L

Thanks it was hard for me to convince her. But luckily god is different to us human beings.