That-things-will-never-get-better

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
That things will never get better

1 Like

Yes. That there is no going back to normal, to the way things used to be. That there is only down, worse, darker, more depressing from here. Honestly - even if things were just to stay the same, it would still be intolerable because things are broken. And to have no hope of fixing them is to feel like you have no air left to breathe - like the water is rising, and you’re running out of room. The day by day suffocating reality you face without hope is despairing.

1 Like

Hi Friend, I can relate to your words, I too have those fears but the only way to know if things will get better is to move forward, keep trying and find out. Thats what I am going to do, I hope you are too. Much Love Lisa x

1 Like

Hi Friend. I’m so glad you’re here at HeartSupport. Things can get better. It’s important to look for lessons that can be learned from the past. Every struggle is a lesson to be learned. Life can feel very heavy and healing can feel so far from reach. I hope that you’re able to start healing and to start finding joy in life. There is so much good in the world. It’s often hard to see the good through all of the darkness. But I promise you the darkness doesn’t last forever. I hope that you’ll remain a part of this community and explore all that HeartSupport has to offer.

there’s sometimes this pivotal moment where we realise things need to change. Something needs to change. Sometimes we don’t control the environment around us, only what we can focus on. I know we don’t know all of your situation, but I do want you to know that from someone who hit the lowest point, it is possible to make it back out. I’m alive grateful to be alive, and even though some days are dark and hurt, there’s so much more to the world around me than the past. I hope you come to find those moments that make life sweet. Savour them and hold onto them

1 Like

I used to think that too and still do to some extent. I’m in therapy right now working this all out. I think tho, if you look for better, you’ll find it. I’m starting to learn things about myself and how to cope with things in my life better and it’s starting to make some things better. Thank you for sharing. ~Mystrose

1 Like

It’s hard to see life getting better when you feel stuck and like nothing ever changes. The key to change is in our making positive changes in what we do and how we think about ourselves and what we are doing. I wish for you to see where you can make a change for the better. I wish you well.

1 Like

life goes on, life moving forward. no one changes something for you. if you let life move one past you, it will not
get better.
for last year’s words belongs to last year’s language, the next year’s words await another voice.
it is always hard to accept new adaptions in life, change in life. but when you are willing to change, you are willing to
get out of your comfort zone, you will find yourself for the better.
i relate a lot to that, i still struggle, i still have my worries, toughts and obstacles to overcome.
but life is so much more, life is so beautiful if you let it be, if you want it to be. see the beauty in this world with your
eyes and heart. reach out to friends, family, your loved ones.
you matter most my friend, take care of yourself. you are loved and feel hugged. :purple_heart:

1 Like