The decision has been made

I’m glad other can seal my fate for me all because I needed space. You said you hurt yourself because I needed to walk away, but when I try to come back you already have me blocked everywhere. Don’t even know why I try anymore. Guess it’s time to leave like I should have done forever ago. Maybe I should just go get back with my ex cause nothing matters anymore. So used to getting abused and abandoned by the ones I love so fuck it. I’ll jusr pack my shit up and move to Florida. I don’t care anymore.

1 Like

Don’t go back to your ex, it’s not worth it trust me :disappointed: my last relationship was abusive and it RUINED me. Seriously if you need to talk, I’m here. You can always message me. You’re not in this alone. I have to go through so many different groups and therapy sessions because of this relationship. I can’t seem to forgive myself for going back the second time because it really messed up everything in my life and it hurts so bad. I don’t want you to go through the same thing I did. You do not deserve to be abused. You deserve love and happiness. If anyone tells you otherwise, then don’t listen to them. If you need a break from life and everything, that is completely okay because your mental health and health overall matters the most! Hope you have a great day! :heart:

1 Like

You’re in pain. They’re in pain. Sometimes you both need space. You had to walk away for a while. Apparently so did they. But that doesn’t mean you’re bad or worthless or whatever else you’re feeling, and it certainly doesn’t mean you should go back to an abusive relationship.

I’ve been broken. I’ve been lost. When the things that defined me were taken away. When the path I’d set for myself got blocked with no way forward. When that happens, all you can do is reassess. Stop. Look around. See what you have going for you and available to you. Then see what you can build with it. Find a new path, no matter how radically different from the one you were on. Go forward, even if it’s in a new direction.

New friends and new relationships lie ahead. Possibilities are out there.

You deserve better than you’ve gotten, but you can move on.

Going to your ex would be a huge step backwards. You deserve better than him. Don’t slide back into that darkness just because it’s familiar territory. Move ahead. You can do it. You’re better than you give yourself credit for, and better and stronger than your abusers would have you believe.

1 Like

Monkey,

You deserve so much more. I know it’s hard to see right now, but I promise you that there are people out there who will love you and treat you so much better than your ex. You are used to abuse, which is so painful. You might think, “okay well what’s the point? I’m always being hurt”. The truth is that you deserve the best. Your ex is your ex for a reason. Hold fast my dear.

Love,
Cassie

1 Like

@Monkey Don’t listen to the lies you hear. You should not be in a horrible relationship. You deserve love, respect, and kindness. This community loves you. Remember that.

1 Like