The feeling of losing myself

I lost my mom 3 weeks ago and its been hard since then i was dignosed with stage 3 leukima my brother took his life. its been a hard cuple weeks and tbh i dont know if i have any energy left to keep fighting this fight. i miss who i was when i was younge i turn 17 in 10 days and its scary bc my mom wont be their

5 Likes

Aidan, I am so deeply sorry for the loss you’ve had to bear. It’s not fair for anyone to have to carry that on top of your diagnosis. My heart really aches for you. Being so young still, I do hope that you have fight within you and that we can support you through it. I know that we alone can’t solve everything, and if we could we would, but perhaps this community can cheer you on and be that support that helps you fight.
I hope that you also have professional support that’s been guiding you through this incredibly difficult time. You are braver and stronger than someone your age should ever have to be, and we will be there by your side when you need. Thank you for being here

3 Likes

Welcome aidan :hrtlegolove: I am so sorry for the losses in your life and your own cancer struggles. Do you have anyone in your life you can talk to about what you are feeling and about your grief? You can always talk here and thank you for sharing with us, but there is something so much more powerful about having someone in person you can talk to when everything seems to be going wrong.

You are strong. Keep fighting :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve had so much change so drastically for you. Losing family is painful and I can completely feel that pain with you. I hope that you have got some people in your life that are by your side through this time. People who can help fight for you.
I also hope this community provides a safe space for you to feel supported through this time. You matter and are loved.

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I’m so, so sorry you’ve lost your mother and brother. Being diagnosed with stage 3 leukemia at the same time has to be very hard for you. Do you have an irl support system? Some hospitals offer support groups for cancer patients that you might want to check out. There are support groups for grief too that might help. Please come back here whenever you need support. You matter! ~Mystrose

1 Like

Hi aidan,
welcome to our Community here at Heart Support.
thank you for sharing your toughts and journey. i feel so sorry to hear all of that and my toughts are with
you.
be aware that they are Crisis Resources for that, you can reach out to.Heartsupport List of Crisis Lines & MH Services - Google Sheets
we also have a Focus Group for Cancer starting soon. on our discord server there is also a channel for
the focus groups for more information.
Stay strong, you matter friend. you deserve everything good in this world, you are worth it.
Feel hugged and have a nice day,
Greetings

2 Likes

Hi Friend, Welcome to Heartsupport, My goodness you have been through so much, I am so so very sorry that all this has happened, its hard to know where to start. I am sorry for the loss of your Mum, that is so dreadufully sad and then your diagnosis must have been an awful shock. We have a group starting in a couple of weeks starting that is especially for people that have cancer, have family with cancer or friends etc anyone who has dealing with it. I will <@452353891976216577> and hopefully he will give you some more details, he is awesome and will be able to help you im sure. I hope you have a good support system at home and that you know that you are loved and you matter. Much Love Lisa. x

2 Likes