The first time i put a noose around my neck i was

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: All 27 Slipknot music videos say 1 thing…and it’s not what you expect
The first time I put a noose around my neck I was 7 or 8. Somehow I was able to get my feet back on the ladder and keep from hanging myself. That was 40 years ago. I think about flipping my off switch almost daily. I was diagnosed with a learning disability as a child, always been an introvert and socially awkward. Still spend most of my time alone to this day. I’ve been sober for 7-1/2 years after starting drinking and smoking pot at age 16. For half my life I self medicated and it didn’t work. Lost contact with a lot of people when I changed course. Honestly I’m not sure that I’d be missed if I did turn out the lights, but I didn’t today. Slipknot’s music is kind of like the audio version of my inner turmoil if that makes sense.

;

1 Like

Hey friend, really connected to your story and wanted to do a video reply (~9m): video reply: The first time i put a noose around my neck | Loom

-nate, heartsupport staff