The hospital thing

Well I’m still in the ward since 8 weeks to be specific. Its ok. They can’t help me with my problems but with my family problems, well they try. But now things look like I’m going after this to another facility to do another inpatient treatment. Its exhausting. And things aren’t even getting better they stay the same or get worse…

The thing is I don’t see the reason in doing all of this cause my parents literally told me they will never change anything and things won’t change.

Im in a ward for 2 months now and I will stay another ig and after I will go into another ward. I’m exhausted of this progress but still trying and fighting somehow.

Stay safe Everyone<3

5 Likes

Wow you are a fighter!! I can’t image how strong you would have to be to do this. I’m super proud of you. And I’m sure that one day you’ll find something that’ll help you. So don’t lose hope. :)))

4 Likes

Thank you so much<333

3 Likes

Of course! I hope you get better and this cycle will soon stop for you.

2 Likes

Your’e such an honorable and awesome person.
I can’t express how honrable I think you are. You have such a beautiful personality. You are extremely string. “Extremely strong” is not even enough to describe it. Nothing I can say can possibly descibe it at aaaaaaall.

3 Likes

It’s good to hear some updates, @notbritish.grey! Thank you so much for taking the time to share all of this.

I can only imagine how exhausting this is for you, and I want you to know that we’re all very proud of you here. Even if it seems pointless because of your parents behavior, what you receive during this inpatient treatment is not lost. First it gives you a break from your family environment, so that’s not bad, right? But also, this is a time to regain some strength and to focus on you. To see how much your life is precious, how much you are important, how much strength and beauty there is within you. There is no one and no circumstance that will ever take that away from you.

Those are some huge, huge steps that you’re taking. Even if it raises a lot of uncertainties too, I want you to be proud of yourself for what you’re doing, because what you’re doing takes a lot of courage.

You’re wonderful. Hold fast, friend. You got this. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Thank you so much. That means the world to me.

1 Like

No problem. I really like tjis place and im glad i still have this space here.

Im looking forward to go home soon that’s what my therapist told me today. Im afraid what the future will bring but im trying to hold on.

Thank you for the kind words. <33

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.