The Sun doesn't shine, it blinds

Here I am again. Just felt like posting something that I’m wondering if other people feel. There are times when I will be out, or just talking to people, when I will just think randomly something bad of them. Then I fight with myself based on how I feel about it, and it’s just confusing. I found a toad in the basement last night, and it played dead on me. Whoever, I didn’t know that, and once I fished it out from under the stairs, I thought it really was dead. I don’t know why, but for some reason I just started getting really… angry. I pushed down with all my might on the toad with the broom I had, I was going to take it then outside, but then I decided I didn’t want to, and I threw it back down the stairs ( I didn’t actually touch it, I was using some object from the kitchen). The toad was fine however, as I discovered this when I poked it a few more times. I felt guilty… really guilty after that. So, I washed it off in the sink (Using same object), and left it outside. I still feel really guilty about this, and how I can’t seem to control my thoughts. Can anyone shine light on this situation?

3 Likes

Hey friend. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I think you have just a lot of built up emotion and maybe past experiences that you’ve gone through and bottled up, and now you take your feelings out on things around you? Idk just a thought. Just know that you’re not alone and you don’t deserve to have these feelings and thoughts be bottled up. We’re here for you and we love you. Thanks for sharing. Stay strong

1 Like

Hi friend.

Having guilt about that is a good thing. But what isn’t good is having that anger pent up in you that you do something you regret, you know? I would hate for you to feel that way again and harm yourself or someone you love. Maybe try some of these anger meditations for whenever you feel upset. And like nicole said it couldnbe anger from something you have not dealt with yet. Either way, I really encourage you to post on here whenever you feel upset.
Hopefully we can help you work through that emotion. We are here for you

2 Likes

@Altogryph81

We all had been there with our feelings and emotions. We use them differently. Some are good and some are bad. Use it for good. You will get better. I hope you are hanging on. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.