The world is collapsing

So lately I’ve been struggling alot with seizures depression n anxiety because it feels like 2 sides of my brain trying to take over control n when I get like that I feel like i am in a nightmarish state n all signs point me to the forest n go to the bridge to kill myself n felt like bugs crawling on me n everyone is fucked n when I’m like that I think I try to cut my arm up to poke the bugs n just gets deeper yeah it’s not fun n this sux thank u for reading n I hope I get help

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for sharing and I am sorry that you have to go through that. You are stronger than you believe and you did the right thing by reaching out tonight. Are you seeking help from a doctor? Is it helping? Anyway, the HeartSupport community is here to support you along your journey. Keep in touch with the community and we will encourage you as best we can. I know that you deserve healing and hope. I believe that this will pass and you will be able to live a healthy life. Keep pressing on and believing that there is good in the world as well as in yourself. You are more than capable. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when needed, like you did tonight. You are so brave.

Sarah