TheKatIsALie Fan #1

I feel like I’ve missed out on so much because a family member and I are fighting. They have excluded me from our social circle. I feel lonely and misunderstood.

1 Like

Man, it sucks to feel like your life is at the mercy of someone else…especially in a situation that feels unjust …and then for that to have consequences on the rest of your friends / social circle…AND for the argument to feel like your side isn’t actually being heard in the right way and your family doesn’t really understand what’s going on but you’re being punished for it…I’m sorry for that, friend. Family drama is so tough because you can’t really run away from it or avoid it…family is family, and especially that it bleeds into your friend life…gosh, dude. I’m sorry :\ Thank you for sharing your heart. I’m going through some family drama right now too, and it’s so draining. You’re not alone in what you’re facing, and I hope things resolve with your family member soon.

hey, you might not feel like it, but I’ve totally been there too,feeling like you don’t belong can be one of the most isolating things ever. I still feel like that from time to time,and a way I deal with it personally is really cliche,but I tell myself “if I’m not me then I’m just like everybody else.” that might not be the best advice ever,but its definitely helped me. I really hope I can help. again, even though its cliche, telling myself that it always gets better always helps :heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry you are hurting. You are not alone. This person has hurt you, and that is wrong. I hope you can find a way to move forward. I believe in you.

We replied to your post last night during the Mental Health Raid. Please take a moment to listen to our encouragement here:

2 Likes