TheKatIsALie Fan #5

My friend that was really close to me kept stealing and lieing to me I love her to bits but I don’t feel comfortable being around her anymore and she is very pushy and hard to talk to…

Oh wow, that kind of close-knit friendship wrought with betrayal and deceit…it’s such a bitter pill to swallow…it’s feels impossible at times because to admit, to truly admit those things, is to say – I shouldn’t let this person be in my life anymore…but often we’re more afraid of the unknown pain of life without that person that we feel paralyzed and rooted to the very spot that causes us the most pain…but at least it’s a pain we know…or sometimes we don’t believe we deserve better, and our own feelings of worthlessness keep us stuck…there’s so many reasons that could entangle you to this person and not let you go. But naming it, saying “this is a problem” is a great first step because you’re at least recognizing – this is a pain in my life I don’t want. And not living in denial is a great way to get on the path to freedom. I hope that path unveils itself for you swiftly and I pray you’ll have the courage to take it when it presents itself.

-Nate

Video Response:

1 Like