Therapist Analyzes the identity of Sleep Token - Granite

does anybody else see that the couple were in a car accident during the argument?
“Sulfur on your breath
Granite in my chest”
“I was more than just a body in your passenger seat”
“Between the secondhand smoke and the glass on the street”
“So keep an eye on the road or we will both be here forever”

1 Like

Out of all the reactions I watch yours is now my favorite. I love the breakdown you give of the lyrics. The in depth. I love it! Thank you!

1 Like

I totally feel you! Instantly subscribed💯

1 Like

@heartsupport I am currently in a job that I see is failing and have given up marijuana for almost a month so that I can leave at my first opportunity. Everything about this place grinds my gears the shitty management, the lack of necessary tools, the atrocious hours, the lack of necessary communication, and sooooo much more. I’m out at the end of the month. Starting on the 26th. I am a proud mechanic, but I refuse to stay here to see this business fall which I know for a fact it will I’ve worked in so many better shops. This place is the bottom of the barrel.

1 Like

Music is such a good way to reflect and verbalize or symbolize deep wounds we may have! I know my relationship with my parents is something I’ll never be able to “Heal” from, or I don’t see a way, but growth can still come from it, insight and wisdom can still be gained from the all of my experiences with them, good bad or neutral. It’s kind of like how if your body experiences pain, physical pain, you know something is wrong or needs some attention at least. Learning to apply that same idea to emotional pain or mental pain (or suffering) is also vital, even if it can be a very complex and time consuming process.

1 Like

Id actually like to year you break down the entire discography. Being your s mental health proffessional id very much like your opinion on quite a few of vessels lyrics

1 Like

I never cheated my girlfriend. So i cheated myself cause i thought she shouldn’t be with someone like me. My self hate destroyed me so much. And even though im better the voice of self hate finds its way to sneak in.

1 Like