Therapist analyzes "Throne" by Bring Me The Horizon

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
1 Like

listen to better from villian of the story

1 Like

Sooo many Bring Me songs need your analysis! Do Drown and 1x1 :grin:

1 Like

This song was my villain arc… it also saved my life.

1 Like

one of my favorites! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

BMTH is one of my favorite bands. right now the song “bad day” is the one i play the most

1 Like

You should react to touché Amore - flowers and you, it’s a really deep song and id love to hear a therapists opinions on it.

1 Like

I didn’t know if you saw this but Any Given Day dropped a new one called HATE with Annisokay!! If you didn’t see it……it’s good! Also, just wondering if you ever heard of the new Imminence songs that is a storyline that the latest song is called” a Death by a Thousand Cuts”.!!!’n

1 Like

In Fact, I Think Bring Me The Horizon Has Some Awesome Songs That Have Same Things About Depression Like Linkin Park And Save Lifes Of Many People. That’s Why It’s One Of My Favorite Metal Bands In This Year. But I Think Something Bad Will Happen To Oli Sykes In October 20th, 2027 Year, 10 Years After Sadly Chester Bennington Death (RIP 1976-2017) :cry:.

1 Like

Si many songs by this band that you should deep dive into.
Can you feel my heart
Avalanche.
Don’t Go. Is probably the 1 that shiws the most pain Oli has ever expressed. It’s actually a true story too. About gis friend in his year at school who had like autism or something. These 3 kid’s tricked him into going camping with them, fir them to torcher him (explained in song how) be surprised if you don’t cry for this 1. Even oli sounds like hes crying while scream/singing this 1. The guy was called Terry Hurst. Can reas up on it. 1 of the guys who did it was apparently 1 of oli’s cousins. He never sings this song live. Just the once i believe. Its featuring lights. The whole album is heavy as F. He lost a few people through suicide too. The whole album was so personal and explains some of wht olis been through aswell as ADHD and drug use. Would live you to analyse the shit out if this band
Bad lufe featuring sigrid is a sad song but has a great message behind it

1 Like

U should check out falling in reverse

1 Like

It’s breaking me the pain I hold inside. Can never get the words out, right!! Would love to know another feeling other than this scared to death to let go of it. It’s all I know.

1 Like

react to Hospital for souls

1 Like

Thats the spirit album was a turning point in my life and I’ll be forever grateful for this album

1 Like

My pain broke me, unmade me and rebuilt me. Is that normal? I was a completely different person before getting mauled down by life. I’m aware that our brains are very sensitive but adaptive at the same time. Too much stress can actually damage the brain. The song has logic in it. The more beatdowns you take in life, the stronger you get.

1 Like

This song helped me through my divorce. My ex was emotionally abusive and I realized everything he promised me was a lie the moment he left me alone hours away from everyone and everything I knew. I am still stuck here, but I am making this place my own.

1 Like

React don’t go by Bmth…

1 Like

6:00 I’ve been afraid of writing songs / deal with my emotions … cause of my past I’ve don’t really like dwell in the past but somehow I feel stuck… ( that’s my thought from what you said )

1 Like

The best line of this song
“So you can throw me to the wolves, tomorrow I will comeback leader of the whole pack.”

1 Like

This was one of my first bmth songs but it didn’t really have a strong meaning in my life until my junior year of high school where i got bullied a lot and the girl i asked to my prom laughed in my face soon my depression turned to rage which i then channeled into sports with this song as my anthem to all the people who caused me pain “throw me to the wolves tomorrow i will come back leader of the whole pack” was the lyrics i lived by the rest of high school this song is my anthem and my inspiration to keep going in the hard times

1 Like