Therapist breaths in Sulfur by Slipknot

I’m a little older than most that enjoy Skipknot. But watching your breakdown of the lyrics has given me a new appreciation of why I like the music. Never critically thought about the lyrics, just enjoyed the music. I am down in my own hole that I am clawing out of. Thank you!

Song resonates with me recently

Please do some Five finger death punch video :innocent:

To me, this song was always about stubborn tenacity. I could be reading into it but it always sounded like all this stuff can happen but I’m still here. “You don’t always know where you stand until you know that you won’t run away” sounds like finding your hill, what you’re willing to defend. Smelling sulfur sounds like an allusion to battle. Gun smoke smells like sulfur. “My gods are untrue, I’m probably wrong but I’m better than you.” My deeply held believes may not be correct but you’re not going to be the one to tell me that. There’s a lot of Clint Eastwood vibes here. The grizzled civil war vet in the western sort of feel.

You are beautiful…

Glad I found these videos

Take me to full picture of Slipknot you have to react to the band murderdolls is Joey jordison and Wednesday 13

I’m still breathing in sulfur :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

I needed to hear that. Thank you.

Girl like metal NICE I LIKE

I love this song…

This song has kept me going more than most around me will ever know. I was wounded twice in Iraq, once with shrapnel and another with a gunshot.

“I’m gonna suffer for the rest of my life
But I will always find a way to survive
I’m not a failure but I know what it’s like
I can take it or leave it or die”

I suffer from Combat PTSD, TBI, a torn up body and persistent nerve pain, these lyrics ring true 100%. I’m too stubborn to die but it’s never off my mind.

It total explains how my 8 years relationship went down the drain.