Therapist finds the meaning of flying in Slipknots - Dead Memories

Thank you so much for making these videos it’s so validating to see a professional acknowledge the cathartic release I get from Slipknot music and metal in general and how therapeutic that can be instead of being shamed for “listening to sad angry music instead of getting real help”

1 Like

I usually cant stand listening videos because usually they dont even try to understand the music. This lady does.

1 Like

This song takes me back to my ex cherri
First time I experienced soul crushing heart sickness

1 Like

@heartsupport, I am forced to live the memories over and over like flippin groundhog day. This song as I sing along I find it moves me to angry tears. Takes me back to when my now ex walked out on me and our kids shortly after I’d lost my job. But I’ve still gotta see the witch every other weekend when it’s my turn for having the kids. For the most part the feelings stay buried deep…but certain things bring them back.

1 Like

@heartsupport i was able to deal with my hardship in a matter of days

1 Like

I found your channel less than 24hrs ago and I’ve watched more than a dozen videos. I just turned 30 last year and I’ve been listening to Slipknot since 2006. I got to see them live in 2012 and it was magnificent. I’ve dealt with personal depression since high school and slipknot and all metal music has helped me through the darkness. Thank you @heartsupport for being a wonderful group to help us all with the best music that exists!

1 Like

How many calories do y’all think she burns with each reaction

1 Like

That was a great homage to Joey Jordison.

1 Like

I really wish this woman was my therapist. Slipknot literally saved my life and she actually gets their music other than people just calling it noise.

1 Like

Down in a hole- alice in chains please the brasil begging you

1 Like

Damn, this is probably the 8th song maybe 4th that I’ve responded to and I can’t get enough of your explanations for why I am the way I am

1 Like

The part with paul always hits me like it was almost a foreshadowing of what was coming.

1 Like

Best reaction videos on YouTube

1 Like

Kiddo…
My wife passed away 6 months ago!!!
We played the game for a fuckin decade!!

1 Like

Why is the volume so low?

1 Like

Slipknot is like my free therapy, because I’ve been through some shit here and there. But I lost my girlfriend a couple years ago, and I still remembered those days that I got to talk to her.

1 Like

I never noticed Paul in the mirrors before. Wow. Literal “Dead Memories”

1 Like

Great song I’m Irish you look great

1 Like

If you never knew the guitarist mick tomphson the guy who corey tired to push past has the Japanese kanji for hate writen on one arm and SEVEN on the other

1 Like

R.I.P Paul Grey…

1 Like