Therapist first time hearing Motionless in White

I discovered their music back in 2014 when I was still in school. Their music helped me fight depression and saved my life, due to I suffered bullying at that time and I was going through a very difficult time.

1 Like

I wanna see your reaction to Slaughterhouse and Thoughts & Prayers.
I think we’d be goin too far with you on that :laughing:

1 Like

This has to be the metal song of the year

1 Like

I love metal music & it has saved more times then I can count. I love Motionless In White & one of their songs that really helped me was Voices. I would love to get your perspective on it or on Masterpiece.

1 Like

This is the first MiW song youve heard? O boy we got some catching up to do. 13 years and still love them. Ill suggest “Another Life” maybe you can break down that realtionship dynamic. All aboard. Lets ride the motionless train

1 Like

To truly understand this band u have to go back to their dubut album the whorror songs like apocalips and Schitzophrenicannabalisticsexfest will give u a whole different view of this band just trust me

1 Like

im here for reactions but what you do is great

1 Like

I feel you should react to masterpiece by them it’s got strong meaning to it

1 Like

devils night is what got a lot of ppl i know through a lot

1 Like

It’s actually not a new song, it’s off their most recent album which dropped in 2022, the video is relatively new however!

1 Like

“Cause of death” is the follow up to this song. Check it out

1 Like

1:47 - song starts
2:21 - I do like MiW
Well, that was fast

1 Like

huge smile “Okay King” lol :melting_face:

1 Like

Motionless in White is probably my favorite band. Love them. One band with some seriously deep songs you should check out though is Katatonia. They’re from Sweden and they’re kinda prog rock. A very good one to start with is the song Decima, if you wanna check them out. No video, but a beautiful song about losing a lover.

1 Like

Please do other Motionless in White songs!!

1 Like

Please do a breakdown of “holding on to smoke”. That song means more to me than I can write. But it saved my life and changed the way I look in the mirror. So much so I tattooed the lyrics on my chest. Great song to inspire positive change!

1 Like

When the Therapist get therapy :joy::joy:

1 Like