Therapist first time hearing Motionless in White

You should check out reincarnate by motionless in white

1 Like

I have known this band since I helped a friend of mine open for them in a church that was a hardcore location on Wednesdays and I remember their band showing up in the van. I had no clue who they were. But back stage they were all genuine. Chris was sick as hell but still wanted to give everyone in the crowd a good show. When I saw them play I knew they would make it one way or another. I don’t want to say who but when I was mentally crashing I reached out to them as a friend and they responded. Not going to say who it was but I love these guys and dream to see them again when my mental health allows me to see them. Sad part is I’ll want to hug a few of them and they are big to the point where I don’t think I’d ever see them off stage

1 Like

Please do Another Life by them. Would love to have your perspective on that realtionship.

1 Like

Yep they’re great!..

1 Like

Heey can you please react to more Motionless in white

1 Like

Please do another life by miw. Please with sugar on top lol

1 Like

This is also a great song to introduce you to them with, it really displays the range that Chris Motionless has, he’s unbelievable :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

His voice is so beautiful, I’m jealous :grin::grin::grin::grin: the pain comes through :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Love this song, could listen to it on repeat lol… @heartsupport

1 Like

this band was my surprise this year, surprised they were this good

1 Like

My first MIW song way back in like 2009-10 was Immaculet misconception. I finally got to see them live in 2022 at Red Rocks.

You need to react to Masterpiece by then. I think you would have a great input

You need to react to the whole album every single song is beyond amazing❤

this made my heart drop from 1/1000 cause this song is just GODLY I love metal music as well

:grin:

Memphis may fire is great

this was also my first sing of them, fcking loved. after 3 years i decided to listen to more of their music💀 best decision ever made, idk why it took me 3 years

Check out Black Veil Brides too.

In 2015 I discovered Motionless in White when I was looking up a Caliban song called “Devil’s Night”, then I came across MiW’s “Devil’s Night”. I then checked out some of their other songs and I was hooked. Been listening to MiW almost everyday since.

Black Veil Brides -Saviour II please.