Therapist gets Down With The Sickness by Disturbed (FIRST TIME REACTION)

For important future context: the subject in the spoken word bit in the bridge that is cut out in the censored version is not literal. David has explicity said so.

1 Like

You listened to the cut version, the uncut version has way more things for a therapist to dissect

1 Like

I wish the VA had therapists like you! Thanks Brian

1 Like

Five finger death punch - wronge side of heaven

1 Like

WTH!??!?!?! This is the PG version. You REALLY need to hear the normal one.

1 Like

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Do the uncut version! It’s 4:37.

I still don’t totally buy what he says about that version, it’s along the lines of what you said, he says it’s about Mother Earth. :thinking::face_with_monocle::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I need therapy terribly… if this was my therapist I would totally do therapy.

1 Like

Yaaa, you missed the entire SICK part of the song. Listen to the studio version and get back with us.

1 Like

Here are some more lines that are missing from the YouTube version:

No mommy, don’t do it again
Don’t do it again
I’ll be a good boy
I’ll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don’t hit me
Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy?
Don’t do it, you’re hurting me
Why did you have to be such a bitch
Why don’t you
Why don’t you just fuck off and die
Why can’t you just fuck off and die
Why can’t you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
Fuck you
I don’t need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore
How would you like to see how it feels mommy
Here it comes, get ready to die

They are in the original before the last chorus. Please comment on them. Considering that this is also part of the song

1 Like

this song is about child abuse, and abused children who grow up to be abusers, and trying to break that cycle. It’s rigth in the lyrics, there is a whole chorous about the abuse he suffers at the hands of his mother that has been edited out of this version

1 Like

When I realized you picked the censored version missing the actual painful part of the song I had to stop watching. The whole point of watching this video was for that part…

1 Like

She’s loves rap like her black master movement

1 Like

Hey,Highly recommend Satyricon now diabolical…Kick Ass video.Metal rules.

1 Like

Now at the end of your video, why do you ‘have’ to change if you accept who you are. Are you saying that you should change for others to accept you?

1 Like

I think you should have reacted to the album version, it is much different that this video. You might also want to compare it to a cover by Violet Orlandi. I believe her version shows the true dual personalities (two singers), also it is a cool version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei3IaJDgZGk Oh and I would love to see you in a proper mosh pit, I think you would fit right in!

1 Like

You should do “unstoppable”, “the light” and “inside the fire”

1 Like

hahahha if you listened to the real version you would be like WHAT THE FUCK???

1 Like

Gonna need you to check out the uncensored version. No disrespect, but you’ve only got half the story. Kinda digging your approach tho, keep it goin.

1 Like

A Young Therapist rocking to the Song great way to Spread Awareness I like you I’d prob need Evaluation just to see the Perfect Therapist(Not that anybody Cares) but your Cute

1 Like

During the invasion (OIF-1), was pretty harsh on me. In my second tour, (OIF-3) we would blare this song leaving the wire jammin in my gun mount. Last tour OIF-5 was just long as hell-16 month. Been in therapy ever since, sometimes inpatient as needed. CrazyDee heehee

1 Like