Therapist gets Down With The Sickness by Disturbed (FIRST TIME REACTION)

You cut out the best part of the song.

1 Like

This girl is fkn amazing! Love her energy! Love her breakdowns on the lyrics. LOVE that she can just rock out and groove like nobody is watching! Imagine her as a concert buddy? Or even better, at a wedding?! She’d tear up a dance floor while making sure everyone in the room is having a blast with her! Such an amazing soul!

1 Like

You don’t understand this song. You need the uncensored version. It funny, if you researched this you should have known.

1 Like

@HeartSupport - Music to Improve Your Mindset
I commented lot of your videos. Looks like i found place i can blabber about my endless problems. You are great. But unrelated with this great song check this PLEASE this song its not this genre that i love (metal forever) but its great song about mindset of lost person.

í tokuni - LYRICS + English Translation - Eivør

1 Like

My favorite reactor on youtube!!! Taylor is greeeeeeaaattt!!!

1 Like

Disturbed (same album)
“Dropping Plates”

P
L
A
T
E
S

on your wrist bitch

P
L
A
T
E
S

on your wrist

1 Like

Have you taken the time to research this song? Because the sickness that he’s talking about is what’s being poured into him by an abusive mother beating him. You absolutely need to hear the uncensored version to fully understand this song

1 Like

live is best…

1 Like

Here is the uncensored full song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzxuknbQ5VY

1 Like

I commented on another of your videos about recognizing, owning, and accepting that dark side so that you control it, not it controlling you. Years back this was my secret theme song. It spoke to the underlying rage, the years of feeling like I’d been held back and denied outlets of my emotions. I was always the nice guy. Being taken advantage of, etc. Today, I’ve become good with myself. I’m good being me and I’m just fine as who I am. I make mistakes, and make dumb choices now and then. But, I can accept that they are my choices and I take responsibility for them. Being capable of being dangerous if needed, doesn’t mean you have to be dangerous. It just means you have it within you to protect, not destroy. You come to realize there are precious things that need protecting, but they also need nurturing and encouragement. You want them to grow without necessarily getting your own selfish desires in the process. But grow and be authentic because it’s the right and beautiful thing and that matters more than selfish desires.

1 Like

You are amazing… :heart: I hope you can not analyze a Channel. :coffee::smirk:

1 Like

You want to get disturbed react to the studio version

1 Like

Gotta do a reaction to the full song. You missed the deepest part.

1 Like

You should check out A Reason To Fight official live version

1 Like

This girl is definitely addicted to metal :heart: .

1 Like

Can you possibly do the whole album
Indescribable i am sure everyone wants that covered.

And i am sure the disturbed ones want liberate covered.

1 Like

It’s sad and unfortunate that Chester is gone. Imagine Chester and David together on stage. Incredible.

I’m actually glad it’s the cut version. That ridiculous “Mommy no!” crap ruins an otherwise passable rock song.

I’m still unable to let go of not being able to work since my back went I was doing a job that took me forever to move into because I am a woman and I loved my job then my body just couldn’t fight through the pain anymore in 19 and I’m labeled as disabled , I don’t even know why I’m here I have no purpose anymore

As a therapist I was hoping it was the other version :joy::joy: