Therapist gets Sober by Tool

Stinkfist next pleeease. I even said please.

1 Like

One of the few albums I bought off of hearing a song once.

1 Like

I hate clean versions of songs. Like I know curse words on the surface seem like obnoxious fillers but in most songs, especially in a genre such as as tool fits into, they have meaning and the clean version sort of takes away from the emotion of the track. Also her analysis was unique but way off what the songs actually about😂

1 Like

My issue is the risk too the person and there seems far too many homeless people in Wycombe as it stands but least try too aim for things that won’t make the circumstances worse in one’s own life if one is homeless how is making one self stand too the point where it could end ridicule towards oneself? Than get home some real wild accusations from my mother about me slendering her like really as if. Facts sure that is as far as I go with most people.

1 Like

Is that a Currents shirt?? I need a Currents shirt.

1 Like

If u dug this deep dive into the band very much a deep thinking type of music

1 Like

You need to do the live version 1993 festival. Really shows the power of the lyrics.

Based on your background and depth of understanding, you really need to react to Ren - Hi Ren. It will completely change you and expose an entirely new audience for your channel that parallels what you’re already doing!

One of my all time favorite bands!!! Please do more Tool

The Grudge by T00L…

The Package by A Perfect Circle… Great reaction. Loved it.

I leave comments here I get nothing but spam.

It seems parents and adult sons differ at times not sure why but I find myself not living a full life more just walking through life with passion than some. Knee jerk reaction is not passion not for my life anyway maybe too save a life sure but I think I need too save my own life from total ruin.

My father has no problems with you as your a professional but money not my life can still go into ruin because of others can it not or myself right so why is anyone of us different from one another really? We all human right we all live we all die the same way with a mortal frame we are held too.

Youve got to see the live video! See the expressions of Maynard while singing.

More T00L…
Ur awesome…

TOOL ~ Stinkfist!!!

A Perfect Circle ~ By and Down

Can’t wait to get Jungian over Forty Six & 2 with you :grin:

So good! Would you do Falling in Reverse Drugs?

Love me some Tool :heart:!..