Therapist has Questions! by System of a Down

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvK6YJRm9wo

Therapist analzyes the lyrics to Question! by System Of A Down and discussed the way that people often use suicidality as a way to cope. Their true desire isn’t to die, but to feel peace. The therapist talks about other more helpful ways we can reach our peaceful desires.

#systemofadown

In typical SOAD fashion the intro scares everyone listening for the first time

YES!!! Please do “Soil” by System of a Down next! Heavy, but perfect for this channel!

First…I think …

With your energy, you should be doing Red Bull commercials!!:rofl:

Please react to LinkinPark From the inside

Can’t wait for the outro reaction​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Please react to Soilwork!

Read
Many lives , Many masters
By Brian Weiss MD
Two books have influenced my life
AA big book and the one I just mentioned

I also wanting not to struggle

Holy Month by SOAD next…

Try Rammestein Zeit or Zig Zag

I got an interesting question…
so I grew up in my teens being bullied and beated up and such as I may have said on HeartSupport forum and such and that I used to feel suicidal back in the day… but question is …
is it possible to feeling / being suicidal without realizing it or “expressing symptoms” of it when struggling to explain you may feel on certain things … my past 10 years or so I been feeling lost and I sometimes have survivor’s guilt I guess from staying strong and keep on fighting but honestly I kinda feel tired at times

Great energy as always and boy do the people need positive energy :metal:t2::heart_eyes::grin:

Please react to A secret Door from Avatar

Old SOAD takes me back to mining on runescape. you go to lumbridge and lose your stuff when you die! I had a high school friend who used to be a deep wilderness rune miner and he knew all the tricks to avoid PK’ers.

I always viewed this song as a take on dreams. I see the lovers as meeting in their dreams only and wondering what happens to them when they wake. Does that version of themselves die when they go from the dreamspace

I listen to some of these songs literally hundreds of times and you come along and slap me with a new perspective.

One of the couple reactors that has me listening.

:us::ukraine:🫶🏻
The Hardkiss - 7 вітрів