Therapist Reacts Don't Let Me Go by MGK (Taylor's Friday's)

Is your desk sagging in the middle or is it your camera? It’s bugging me. I keep thinking your floor is going to collapse.

1 Like

You should check out While she Sleeps - Eye to Eye. This band is absolutely phenomenal

1 Like

3:45 couldn’t be more true. I was guilty of this with MGK until I actually listened to more of his music. I love MGK and his music. Listen to him daily.

1 Like

Great reaction.
Pls react to much more NF :pray:t2:

1 Like

Fallen angel by Mass of Man

1 Like

I relate to EVERY SINGLE LYRIC in this song, I’m 17, went through abuse, neglect, I lost my unborn twins, my father broke my ribs when I was a kid when we fought and I went through addiction. But this song has been helping me through all of that

1 Like

I agree with what you are saying Taylor Palmby MGK lyrics are powerful in this song

1 Like

i have one for you… “liar” of henry rolling (people please help this one up!)

1 Like

MGK is my favorite as well. More than all other rappers.

1 Like

You REALLY need to hear “Lead you on” by MGK. He speaks about active addiction in a unique way. I think you will love it.

1 Like

this hits hard to me i have lost a baby two years ago and tried to kill my self <3

1 Like

Back to a good mental health song called self talk

1 Like

You have a beautiful soul!!

1 Like

I really love your kindness, empathy and intelligence. I appreciate you. Thank you so much EST

1 Like

It’s a mistake people often make… disliking the person and confuse it with the mistakes that person made. This song is powerful

1 Like

He says it all when he says “the character I have been playing”. People forget that when you don’t like a artist, it probably the character they have created that they don’t like, and under the persona, the artist probably doesn’t like it either, but they probably feel trapped as without that they are nothing. Makes you think.

1 Like

React to glass house…

1 Like

Call it Musical TheraTAY :sunglasses:

1 Like

Will say - I relate to this one more than any of his others, I got trust issues, I got layers XD lol. I was a mistake too, Ive dealt with death of who was the only father figure I had, who I never got to tell Im gay to XD. Also introverted, anti-social without a choice, ‘missed social skills’ as I like to call it, and a tad of autism and adhd to make my life even more confusing. best way to describe it ‘I like being lonely, just wish I wasnt alone’, thats me, 24/7. NF and MGK really are those I can relate to 100% - and with myself ALSO being deist (sorta outside of christianity, but ‘connecting’ theism, and atheism, at the same thing kinda) - rappers like DAX, and Forest Frank have done alot for me too (christian rappers/singers).

1 Like

Also - idk how anyone could hate him XD - and hes not to bad to look at either XD lol.

1 Like