Therapist Reacts - Sunshine by Beartooth

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
  • Do you struggle to commit to your mental health?
  • Do you compare yourself to others?
2 Likes

great reaction! keep reacting to them! greetings from Argentina :argentina:

1 Like

ALSO react to Kardashev if you havnt…emotional metal 101

1 Like

glad you like metal, i do too…this isnt metal though :stuck_out_tongue: yet a totes a good song

1 Like

I sent this to a friend but I do think i needed this more than them. I’ve been struggling with a lot, including alcoholism, and Beartooth has been tapping into me like crazy. I love this band and your analysis has already helped. Thank you.

1 Like

You should definitely add their last single “Riptide” to your list to react to as well.

1 Like

When Beartooth said they were going to make happy metal I honestly doubted them, but they have done it. I was hooked on this song immediately. It has helped me instantly. I would love for you to react to Badflower Ghost AND OR Palaye Royale Lonely. Might not be the most watched ever but could relate to your channel.

1 Like

This song slaps so fucking hard. What we are witnessing right now is the rise of Caleb Shomo and the success of his sobriety. Welcome back Caleb you’re song gave me goosebumps keep them coming and never stop brother!

1 Like

Loving your take on this too it’s spot on.

1 Like

Little tip. Eq the mic and maybe an extra pop filter. Possibly back off the mic a bit. Besides that great reaction and love the info given on this

1 Like

Came for the reaction and to click away to the next vid aimlessly.

Ended up watching the entire video and learning how to better myself by not picking random things I like from other people. I am very self-loathing but I’m on a mission to improve myself and find happiness (not just acceptance) with who I am. This helped, so thank you for that.

1 Like

Two things, first off this was way more helpful and insightful than I originally thought it would be. It was wild to hear another take on the song I’ve had on repeat for a week. Second, I heard the lyrics “sunshine that will finally show, I might die if I stay in this cold” and my brain immediately jumped to seasonal depression, so in my mind whenever I would listen to this my brain is thinking about SAD and how I really am so much better when the sun finally comes out in the spring. It wasn’t until I heard your take on it that I realized wow she’s right, and now I’m holding both translations of the song in shock and awe of how fantastic beartooth is. Thank you for bringing mental health translations into the metal world❤

1 Like

I’ve gotten so much enjoyment out of watching people’s reaction to the beginning of the song. I had the same first reaction like WHAT IS THIS when the poppy chorus starts which I love.

1 Like

It would be so cool if you interviewed Caleb.

1 Like

Girl. I JUST listened to this song yesterday for the first time and I can’t stop listening to it! My partner and I pissed off the ENTIRE neighborhood listening to it loud af on repeat last night lol. He and I are both on a strong path of mental health recovery and this song speaks to both of us deeply. Big respect and love to you Taylor for the badass work you’re doing!!! #therapistsaremyheros

1 Like

Your fashion is top tier.

1 Like

Your reactions to each changeup are amazing and remind me of when I first heard this song. :heart:

1 Like

Just found your channel. Such a good breakdown of the lyrics! You earned a sub!!

1 Like

You should do a react video to" beartooth- disease" I feel like you’d get the same type of vibe like you did for sunshine from them I work in the mental health field here in AZ and there’s alot in that song that I feel you would enjoy, love your videos and looking foreward to more and hopefully a react video to my suggestion from beartooth

1 Like

I’m new but their song “The In-between” is soo good

1 Like