Therapist Reacts - The Void by Spiritbox

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Our very own Taylor is a therapist. She also loves all things metal music. So we thought let’s take both of those things and start a therapist reacts series!

In this video Taylor is reacting to the music and lyrics in the song The Void by Spiritbox.

1 Like

I love this song. I feel like this (and several of their more recent singles) are mixed more like electronic music than rock, and I really think that suits them.

1 Like

I think the best word to describe this song is Atmospheric.

1 Like

Courtney is awesome … Love Spiritbox!

1 Like

Great reaction. Anyway, can i request your reaction to superb band from japan?
The band is call “Lovebites”
They all The Beautiful Queens heavy metal band right now in the earth. They are really really World class musicians. Phenomenal.
Many reactor has been reaction to them.
And they have a lot diehard fans like me😁. The fans called Wolfpack.
The song is “Judgement day”
Hope you check out, and can enjoy it too. Thank you🙏

1 Like

If you would like to react to an artist you might not have heard of before, I recommend Aesthetic Perfection with the song Gravity

1 Like

Saw these guys at the House of Blues last week… Definitely one of today’s most important bands in the scene.

If you haven’t already, you gotta check out Sleep Token :wink:

1 Like

I really like these reactions, you actually add substance to the content rather than “metalhead say breakdown is good” lol. Much love to other reaction channels, I still enjoy a lot of them

(I do miss pastor rob though, hope he and the family are doing well :heart:)

1 Like

This song isn’t played by me, crushing on the vibe. I’m 44 and I’ve never had control

1 Like

Please more Spiritbox !..