Therapist reacts to a MURDERER by Ren

Now watch Animal Flow and think about the ending of this one.

1 Like

Have you reacted to Chalk Outlines or How To Be Me yet? Both are duets by Ren with Chinchilla. The live versions will blow you away :heart:

1 Like

If and when you do the trilogy. Afterwards, for yourself, check the 360 version where he plays it for a crowd live as he talks about what he was thinking and meaning when he wrote it. Inspiring

1 Like

Noticed the pig in the car points to the guy they took off the street and is driving… the pig is the incidious part of life. Often leading us

1 Like

Money Game parts 1 2 and 3 are also brilliant.
The tales of Jenny and Screech full is a modern tragedy and blows you away.
A fun video is Losing It :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the deeper parts of Ren-hole :))

1 Like

i enjoyed watching your reaction. but… you should have reacted to “Hi Ren” first. this would give you a basic story of who Ren is.

1 Like

I am no stranger to my pain. Murderous thoughts generally come to me when confronted with vast inequality and destruction of resources. I feel that I want to defend humanity and life on Earth from that callous greed.
But that is not how it works.
The most effective way for me to defend what is sacred, is to heal myself, leaving less room in society for them to stay unhealed themselves.
Here’s to everyone’s individual healing journey💖

1 Like

I haven’t listened to ren talk about the pig mask but I get the feeling that it represents the fans. Or people who find his music who may or may not be fans

1 Like

i love the ren journey!..

1 Like

I take this as an extended, visual-musical metaphor. Comics KILL, poets SLAM, and rappers MURDER. It’s a skill-building competition.

1 Like

Can I request Severn sins from the sick boi album? I warn u now though it will be a long video as you will be pausing alot. Ps if you are not fully aware of his health problems check out his journey first. Luv your channel :heart:

1 Like

Ive been trying to get therapy but my insurance dont cover it

1 Like

Ive has a hard time dealing with mental trauma the past few weeks, your videos move me so much and really make me think about what i really should be thinking and doing> Plus Ren is freaking amazing, Hi Ren makes me still cry sometimes

1 Like

You did get it twisted, I Believe he is a very non violent type of guy. He is just very tounge in cheek. This was a total rap ability flex in my opinion. It surprised me a first as well

1 Like

I think that, therapeutically speaking, you’d get a massive kick out of Chalk Outlines with Ren and Chinchilla. The live version is the best one. It’s sublime! Plenty for a therapist to talk about :wink:

Also their “How to be me” collab, and Chinchilla’s fingers.

I’m loving your angle on music reactions. Thank you.

1 Like

You should check out Power by Ren, everytime I hear that song I pick up on something new about Ren and about myself. Aptly named because it is Powerful

1 Like

Took me a second but I got it. He is using the usual hip-hop posturing that no one really thinks about, only to have the shock of actual violence showing what he is actually referencing in an esthetic/metaphorical way.

Man, I don’t know. I think there is just evil in this world. Some people really are mentally ill, and they will kill on a lark or for the rush. I like that you leave yourself open to finding the person you can help, but I can’t help but think there are some people beyond therapy. If you want fewer mental cases, find ways to encourage two parent households.

I think a lot of us prefer the acoustic version of this song. Give it a shot! (bad pun)