Therapist Reacts to Bring Me The Horizon - Drown

With the way you do reactions I would love to see some from Avenged Sevenfold and specifically songs that have to do with their drummer, Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan, after he passed away. “So far away” is a great way to start with that since its a tribute to him with an amazing music video to accompany it. “Fiction” and “Save Me” would also be great. “Fiction” was originally named “Death” and is special on its own with it being the last song that Rev wrote and gave to his band member 3 days before he was found dead.

1 Like

Shadow Moses Next by these guys please!!!

1 Like

Please react to Signs by Caskets. This song had helped my get through the toughest year of my life, still helping get through this tough time. I listen to this song daily as a reminder that I’m strong and will get past this hell I’m going through!

1 Like

She is enjoying alot❤ there’s a-lot of of songs where she can feel more enjoyable and relief😇
Love watching her moment💕

1 Like

3 words for your next video:

PAIN - Bye/Die

1 Like

“Suposing there is anything possible that could be done to help… or anyone to do it…”

1 Like

I’d love to see a reaction to the song Teardrops by bmth

1 Like

What doesn’t kill me leaves me trapped in a hospital bed and I’m fuckin tired of it

1 Like

You should react to theory of a deadman

1 Like

I know it’s not hard-core but could you try some motion city soundtrack? Very cerebral

1 Like

‘Drown’ is my comfort song, my stim song. I’m still dealing with aftermath of a severe depression and the diagnosis for both ADHD and autism. BMTH is a band that gave me some hope there would be light at the end of the tunnel, and Oli’s lyrics made me feel less alone. Both ‘Drown’ and ‘Avalanche’ made me feel understood, like no other song/band/songwriter ever had done before

1 Like

One of my favorite BMTH songs. The music and lyrics just do something for me when I need it.

1 Like

You should listen to Badflowers “family”. Oof. :open_mouth::cry:

1 Like

Seeing these on the 13th, in Manchester… i also got a “sandpit turtle” tattoo, i had too… its amazing

1 Like

I would love to see you react to “DIE ANOTHER DAY” by Blind Channel. This song is my favorite atm and helps me a lot. ❤‍🩹❤‍🔥

1 Like

finding someone new reacting to bmth for the first time is my life. not that i feel like any kind of elitist but i constantly chase the high of listening to such relatable powerful music for the first time again

1 Like

This song always reminds me of my mom and her lifelong battle with drug addiction

1 Like

I never heard of Heart Support before Tim Lambesis apology I guess we can call it. It’s good check it out. But I like that this is a safe space for us. Good job friends

1 Like

i hope oly watch this…

1 Like

I never thought a song about depression would make a therapist smile so much lol

1 Like