Therapist Reacts to Bring Me The Horizon - Drown

BMTH is amazing and have helped me threw so much. I relate to this song way to much its scary :cry:

1 Like

yoo, do the new october ends song “Damaged”

1 Like

Oh please…do Lost from BMTH soon! <3

1 Like

This was the song I listened to on repeat after my brother died. It was the only way I knew how to put the feelings to words

1 Like

This uncomfortable amount of energy makes me feel that you got some daemons of your own that you are running from an are afraid for them to catch up to you.

1 Like

Bmth drown helped me so much. When my mum passed away. Bring me the horizon have got me through everything. :heart:

1 Like

You should react to Masterpiece by Motionless in White

1 Like

Please react to Teardrops 🫶🏻

1 Like

Love your vids. Could you do one for Pisces by Jinjer?

1 Like

you should react to it never ends by bring me the horizon it’s amazing wont regret 100 percent won’t regret it

Sounds like you may have a little gas, try tums.

New subs. Pls do Architects reaction. He’s a good friend of Oli Sykes.

You should react this song live from maida vale version, so good and the vibe is completely different and more emotional.

are you sick madam?..

my name is fikri 20 yo,I have struggle, i have debt 1300$ , and im. Still in college

This is such a beautiful song. Especially tge autistic version. This is like my calling call.

I feel like a lot of you missed the last message in the end. When the lights go off. BMTH is then left with BTH. The song talks about needing help and not doing it alone. Bring The Horizon would be saying, as a response to the song, to also be the person that gives the help to someone. Maybe someone in the same position you were in at one point. The true message I feel like (with the video) is basically emphasizing the issue, and then saying people have to help each other out. Something doesn’t come from nothing. If nobody helped, nobody would get the help they need.