Therapist Reacts to CONFLICT by Slaughter to Prevail

A therapist actually gets it…:open_mouth:

1 Like

I need my music angry and loud for it to be quiet and peaceful in my head, I hear the aggression and my brain lets go of it, plus some negative stuff gets slapped onto it like a stamp. Not everything is solved, but the longer it goes on, I start feeling incrementally better and more relaxed. And yes, a good breakdown is always a pleasure! Also, makes me trust a therapist a lot more if they can understand the cathartic workings of metal.

1 Like

Best reaction ever!!! You’re my inner me reacting to this song!!! I loved you emphasized in the line “that’s only you and me and fat fucking conflict”.

1 Like

Wow I loved your reaction and message!!!

1 Like

LOOOOOOL, I thought she would get scared :joy::joy::heart::heart:but this ended being better than expected.

1 Like

This is my favorite song and band right now and seeing your reaction literally made me cry. Rough day today. Thank you for this.

1 Like

I dont get why metal music is always tied to anger. Dont get me wrong yes it sounds angry but anger has nothing to do with it

1 Like

Best therapist in the world right here :joy::fire:

1 Like

Those dance moves alone gained a sub from me :joy:
This is such a good channel lmao.
PLEASE keep it up, this is so amazing :joy:

1 Like

2:10 I live when he says: I FUCKIN MOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Goddamn woman you fucking rock. Nicest female reaction to Slaughter to Prevail iv’e seen so far. Women (unfortunately) don’t often dare to react like they feel at least in youtube reactions. You’re reaction gave me never ending grinning.

1 Like

I take it you like deathcore music good for you :+1:

1 Like

I think you very much I have anxiety depression in the way that you expressed yourself with this song is completely changed me around. Thank you. If you have a fucking conflict with yourself, get rid of it

1 Like

YouTube has deleted this twice

I’ve never needed therapy, even after fighting wars in Kuwait, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and engaging in multiple direct action objectives ( USMC MoS 0372, CSO, 2nd Recon Raider Battalion, formerly MoS 0321 Force Recon, 1989-2010) because i have always had a strong will, and unbreakable mind. However, if by some weird off chance that I ever did need a therapist ( likely to keep me peaceful, and not using my skill set on civilians, particularly leftists who grate on my nerves like no other living creature ), i would choose you for the job.

1 Like

Metal! helping us get all the emotions out in a healthier manner :slight_smile:

1 Like

man this song has the same vibes as White Knuckles by Five Finger Death Punch’s White Knuckles does. I don’t know if you’ve covered that one before, but I think it could fit in the line-up

1 Like

Great video, if you take song suggestions that have great lyrics to do with mental health I highly recommend THROWN - on the verge, its a fantastic short metal song with very moving lyrics about getting through pain and suffering. <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqBzOVCmIdM

1 Like

Somebody get this woman in the pit :joy:

1 Like

Wish you could be my mental health therapist

1 Like

I love you and your approach to metal and hard rock especially since I attribute it to saving my life during my suicidal ideations in high school even people tried to deter me from listening at the time

1 Like