Therapist Reacts to Custer - Slipknot

As someone with a psychology degree and a diehard slipknot fan, I think i’m in love LMAO

1 Like

You should try snuff, it’s actually kinda depressing

1 Like

react to snuff!..

1 Like

Cause perormers like themselves i feel like them singing in the moment of a cover song or playing guitar

1 Like

:heart:love punishment in detail

1 Like

What u said means a lot to me about the part I want a therapist like u ya that s why I play music every day cause all the artists that I love so I wake up every day and play music outside I’m going full blast and fight my anger and play fcking metal

1 Like

“This is the heaviest slipknot song I’ve listened too” u ain’t heard nothin bro😭

1 Like

You should give Snuff a listen. Heavy, in a totally different way from them.

1 Like

The therapist is getting therapy from therapists who are also musicians. This is so awesome. 2024

1 Like

You definitely needed to do heretic anthem, sic, and pulse of the maggots

1 Like

Do Metabolic or dissasterpiece next. Theyre heavy and traumatic songs

1 Like

the least genuine reaction i ever seen

Are you ready for Infant Annihilator?

Check out another great slipknot song: All Hope Is Gone, the title track.

As a therapist listen to scissors…that’s really demented and sic

Love this! You should try killswitch engage. They have some powerful lyrics and sound

I don’t speak English, but seeing this girl for the first time, listening to Slipknot, saying things I didn’t even realize in the song, gives me 100 years of life.

I don’t listen to much metal anymore but slipknot and five finger death punch have literally saved me from myself so many times what a lot of people fail to understand about heavy metal music is that these bands these lyrics say things we wish we could say but can’t and it helps us knowing other people know how we feel and know how to put our feelings into words

this popped up on my feed and in a few minutes you came closer to helping me than anyone else has in years of therapy. I don’t want to discuss my feelings ad nausem, I want help to build the methods I can use.

I really love that your videos are all directed at a fundraiser. I’ve delt with alot throught a divorce at 25 and I’m glad to see a therapist doing a service to the public. Your job is critical to the well being. This will probahly get lost due to the massive amount of comments you’re getting, but thank you for making this kind of content.

I think you’ll get a kick out of Kublai Khan TX - The Hammer. Basically calling out your problems to a fist fight. It’s helped me through so much. The hardcore genre of Knocked Loose and Kublai Khan are all musicians that relate to the very lost and troubled youth.