Therapist Reacts to Forty Six and 2 by Tool

As a therapist it wouldn’t be a bad idea to do Stinkfist or Prison Sex by TOOL next.

1 Like

Reaction videos are the best music videos.

1 Like

“Super Requested.” I like that.

1 Like

Love these therapist reactions to Tool. What a great match up. Tool is music therapy for the world.

1 Like

The stepping through my shadow line really reminds me of the mantra from Dune about Fear
Great video. I have never listened to the lyrics that closely before and this was some great insight.
I feel like this analysis helped give me a great tool to help improve myself and break my own self sabotaging habits.

1 Like

I love it how you realize and see the depth of Maynard’s lyrics. The music compliments this to perfection and his vocals are an instrument.

1 Like

Just an observation. I can usually tell when someone doesn’t listen to metal music.

1 Like

I would love to see the video of Maynard critiquing this critique.

1 Like

he wants to shed his human skin. or side. literally.understanding this song isnt a text book perameter. its more like a FBI profile infused by years of torment of experiencing Maries long slow dying existence. as the witness to her demise as a human watched vicariously by God through it all, maynard wills to be other than human. he believes the human part of him is the dark part requiring a purge from the self. clings to his nephilim spirit.

1 Like

“We currently have 44” ??

1 Like

Give Parabol/Parabola a listen. They were meant to be one song, but recorded as two, but need to be played together.

1 Like

Um, you lost me around the number 44 and +2.

1 Like

I love how she is vibing to the song! ;D TOOl is one of the best bands in my opinion.

1 Like

This end of this song punches you in the face so hard! Still love it!

1 Like

I started my journey with Tool at 58 years old. As a musician I was captivated by the intricacy and complexity of their work especially Danny’s flawless poly-rhythmic and odd time signature drumming. 46 and 2 of course among my top songs along with Right In Two. You would hear either one of them blasting from my car as I pulled into my parking spot at the Bio Tech Company I worked at any given day. I like your furrowed brow face while you listen to them!

1 Like

I think the tool albums sync well with the stages of maturity for alot of hurt people… True for me at least

1 Like

I think Push it by TOOL is something that all therapist should listen to . inside look to a hard relationship

1 Like

Scale this up from individual evolution to Humanity as a whole, the shadow of humanity and the steps needed to evolve this species … No wonder the Aliens are keeping their distance. LOL

1 Like

Humans have 46 chromosomes, 23 pairs. Monkeys and apes have 48 which is where the 46 + 2 comes from.

1 Like

we have 44 chromosomes and 2 autosomes (sex chromosomes) when we express this statistically it looks like 46 n=2. It’s just stepping into your full human potential. We already are in our full potential we just have to step into it.

1 Like