Therapist Reacts to Freak on a Leash by Korn

:joy::joy: when you hear of Jons past their music takes on a different meaning…

1 Like

Freak on a leash is about the fear of being different

1 Like

Song is about his father abusing him

1 Like

Deftones!!!..

1 Like

PLEASSEE react to Falling away from me by Korn

1 Like

Oooh… I like that. The scat section being the creation of something nobody else can understand, thus nobody can take away from him. That’s deep! Very insightful!

1 Like

If your willing to do more KoRn songs; may I suggest “Falling Away From Me”. It’s basically like a Ch. 2 to Freak on a Leash.
Other song ya’ll should check out is a very personal song to me, because it basically was the way I felt for many years… until I found some decent help. It’s called “Cold”.

1 Like

I agree, finding a medium to create that is successful and acceptable is the crux of recovery.

1 Like

There were manny times i did not feel my face. And most of my body. You just want to kill darkness in your chest with any means neccesary. Those “means” were often wrong one.

1 Like

Absolutely love Korn’s music. Would love to see you do a take on Korn’s Rotting in Vain.

1 Like

Find and listen to twist by korn

1 Like

I love how into the music you get!

These KoRn videos are hitting an emotional target I did not know I had lmao

1 Like

I’d love to see you analyse Trash by Korn

1 Like

Thank you for breaking this down it seriously helped me.with how.im.feeling and thr reason behind it seriously thanks

1 Like

Alright… second video ive watched of yours and now im dedicated :heart: SUBSCRIBED!

1 Like

Can you react to Balloons by Tom MacDonald? That song has always spoken to me

1 Like

just subbed. I love that you’re reacting to some fire songs I grew up with in the 90s and breaking it down.

1 Like

I have tried my damndest to bring my music to light and… frankly no one cares.

1 Like

I don’t even feel confident in creating things anymore I have so many creative outlets and I just gave up on all of it.

1 Like

As a man with a wife and 2 kids who has separated himself from what I felt was a toxic relationship, over 3 years of loneliness has caught up to me. This reaction video actually made me cry for the first time in a long time…
I’m not a dead beat. I still support the 3 of them. We still talk now and then. Months between sometimes. Mostly when she needs me to fix something. But I work 6 days a week. And I’m tired…
But I still try to help her when I can.
I do miss being useful cuz right now I feel useless.

1 Like