Therapist Reacts to Freak on a Leash by Korn

Twist is a testament to what to you’re saying at 4:26, because as Life Is Peachy (the previous album) was rolling around, they (the record label) wanted a song that they could use as a single, no swearing, inoffensive, simple beat, oh and do that cool scat thing you did on the first record etc., so Korn wrote and sent them Twist, which is entirely just Jonathan doing scat and saying Twist in the middle and end over a funky beat. :joy:

1 Like

Let the KoRn rabbit hole begin, please please please do as many KoRn songs as you can I love how you dissect the lyrics and analyze songs, you’re spot on with everything you say keep em coming :ok_hand::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’d like you to try “Daddy” on for size.
Being a therapist, there is a thing there: horror hidden in an excellence of musicianship.

1 Like

I love you haha, do Hi Ren ffs, too good

1 Like

the way she actually listens to the music…refreshing to say the least

1 Like

Not just animated…animated by the great Todd McFarlane.

1 Like

Do a video on ‘Daddy’ by KoRn

1 Like

Urgently extremely depressed . Lost . Turned to alchohol after finally allowing myself to feel for someone , then I became self destructive and fucked it up. Now 34 years old applying at McDonald’s . Gonna keep going save for 4 months , head to Thailand and fuck as many people as possible . Come back join the air force . Love Korn . Thanks for the video

1 Like

There is no words it’s called scatting they do it in jazz too

1 Like

Hearing this song for the first time is what got me into metal

1 Like

This song, this album and band won more awards then anyone in history for follow the leader. When it comes to nu metal they are the godfathers and have 14 albums dating back 2022 still the goats. This band changes your life. That stuff in the middle is scatting he does that in almost every album. Also it’s him speaking backwards listen to twist and look at the lyrics he’s legit saying something.

1 Like

Korn is an amazing band, you are so cute by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

That language goes back to Twist. I think it has this deeper meaning just partially. It reminds me of Till Lindemann getting bored in the instrumental bridges, so he’ll do whatever he will. Jonathan just creates his new own personal music instrument.

1 Like

Omg she nailed it!! The first reaction I’ve seen when you just get it… really cool to watch someone just get it… I’ve been listening to them since i was 12 and this is an amazing take on Freak on a Leash. Slipknot n Chop Sui yesssssss!!! :heart:

1 Like

This song set me on my Emo phase, and while that is long behind me I wouldn’t change any of it as it shaped who I’am today.

1 Like

I would love to see your reaction to Throw Me Away by Korn

1 Like

Linkin Park reactions would be great too.

1 Like

Falling Away From Me or Make me Bad next? Daddy is a pretty messed up one too.

1 Like

4:30 never though of his voice that way u are nuts so true

1 Like

.45 by shinedown!..

1 Like