Therapist reacts to Left Behind by Slipknot

I had too face a lot of
Suicide attempts but failed I live 32 years and I’ve been hospitalized 2008 to 2024 so basically millions of times had a dark up bringing very dark most of my suicide comes from my voices and all uncommon but still it’s very scary I don’t even don’t know if I’m there or not

1 Like

My wife passed away 3/7/2022, she was 65. She went in for a simple surgery and died 2 hours later. She was the only friend and family I had. It crushed me. I didn’t deal with it then, I haven’t ever dealt with it, I just buried it. This song, (and all Slipknot songs), really speak to me. It helps.

1 Like

Greetings from Brazil!

You’re doing such a great work, im loving it. Most people don’t understand those powerful messages in Slipknot songs. They usually approach our internal conflicts from a interesting point of view (and the catharsis is very powerful too).

I’ll keep watching your videos. Thanks for everything!

1 Like

You should check out the band ghost any song ( rats, dance macabre)

1 Like

I heard this Album after high school. System of a Down Toxicity and Slipknot Iowa were two major albums for Me. But listen to Iowa as a WHOLE ALBUM… What Corey Taylor was going through in the early 2000s, is what We ALL WERE DEALING with. Just, please🙏… Do a reaction on Slipknot Iowa… The whole album.

Or do a reaction video on their Live concert called DISASTERPIECE. Its before they got big in America but they were number 1 in the UK. Its really Good :+1::blush:

1 Like

Speaking of loss, I recommend Gojira - Low Lands. Two band members are brothers and they lost mother while recording an album and made a song about their grief. Band are masters of polyrhythm and worth looking into.

1 Like

“They need some new water” Do people put water in cereal?? Is that a midwest thing? Not judging just never heard of that before