Therapist reacts to Linkin Park - Friendly Fire

As a fan of Linkin park since Hybrid Theory and how this song hit me and seeing it have the same effect on you shows how you really understand

1 Like

Miss chester :heart::heart::cry::cry::cry::cry::portugal::portugal::portugal:

1 Like

I would love to hear your take on “Family” : Bad Flower. That was the last song that hit straight through the heart and made me cry

1 Like

I think this song is a top 5 from them.

1 Like

Linkin Park was our generation’s Freddie Mercury.

1 Like

How do I apply that to my wife complaining about me not understanding anything about bills when I personally haven’t actually been an adult until I met her?

1 Like

God… This is just too sad.

1 Like

Love this!
Can you do some Deftones? OR can try PASSENGER by Deftones. Its Chino Moreno and Maynard James Keenan. They’re lyrical PB&J :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Great video, I enjoyed this commentary.

1 Like

Forever a legend in our hearts

1 Like

Not only u cryin’, Taylor :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Chester could literally sing how I feel. He was such a gift to this world. :sob:

1 Like

Don’t worry. I miss him too.

1 Like

Im a tuff dude heard this earlier working and after my break up FUCK it hits home hard

1 Like

The sound of his pain in his voice … there had never been a voice like chesters , if you grew up in 2000s you will understand… i miss your voice ! It will always keep me going

1 Like

I used to be a huge fan of LP but Chester’s death pushed me away. I’ve been struggling with a severe depression for a few years and to listen do their songs can put me in a very dark place because the lyrics are so true and raw and i really miss him. It makes me cry every time. Anyway i’ll just try to keep the good memories from the first time i listened to them in school when life was good.

1 Like

you should react to “somewhere i belong” or “breaking the habit” if possible i’d like to hear you break down the message behind the song !

1 Like

Try not to cry challenge.

1 Like

For me, the fight over the little things, the fight over the dishes, etc it is being with someone and still feeling alone
Still feeling the weight of the load I thought I’d have help carrying
Feeling tired and that I needed to just set this down and pass it off but so much of it I can’t, and I just need you to take this one thing and it hurts when you don’t because it is one more thing I’m carrying what it already all feels so heavy, or feeling loss of control over your life (with mess, w it h things being misplaced), grief and loss (when stupid things break). It is about so much more than the dish, or the broken thing.

i had to leave the room when i first listened to this because i was full on sobbing :cry: its so powerful