Therapist reacts to Metallica - Nothing Else Matter (FIRST TIME REACTION)

Great, came here to watch someone’s face whilst being exposed to their music…now im going back to therapy…F*CK​:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

This song is about his relationship with his ex wife… their love for each other…Nothing elese matters…

1 Like

Spoiler Alert: Lasting happiness and inner peace only comes from self acceptance. You have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and make peace with your past. Outside validation or societal approval are fleeting at best and self sabotaging at worst. Tattoos are paid for, Scars are earned.

1 Like

Thank you for this reaction. My daughter who is still rather young at least for her generation still struggles at 30 years old trying to focus on every (what she perceives) and all evil things in the world. I’ve had talks with her about what you said in this video but my whole point I suppose is it is nice to hear this from someone like yourself. I have subscribed.

1 Like

Check out Dyer’s Eve…

1 Like

Try Master of Puppets, Welcome back Sanitarium, bleeding me and Some of the Songs when they were at Moscow in 91. Opens with Enter Sandman, Creeping death and many more. Dont miss a chance to revies The Day that Never Comes. Sad but true is a great song also.

d

1 Like

I’ve had more than my share of therapists and none were even closely similar to this woman. She’s so encouraging and positive, it’s great. My journey to mental health involved a fair amount of medications but having a therapist on your side who is positive, well spoken and energetic would be quite a blessing.

1 Like

Yeah, this song was nothing more than a love letter to a girlfriend While Getfield was on the road with his bandmates.

1 Like

I would love to hear your thoughts on Hail To The Hordes by Kreator.

1 Like

Its about love
When they filming the video (this clips of the studio are the actully first time of play the song) James called his wife and let the phone “open” so she can hear the song for the first time

1 Like

Great reaction, Metallica has a lot of great songs, but I would love to hear your take on some of the personal and emotional songs Eminem has done. He has a few that get very deep.

1 Like

You could continue the song’s name “Nothing else matters - but us”, as this was about Hetfield and his relation to his girlfriend at the time, so everything is basically about how they are together and how they focus on each other and not the world around them.

1 Like

I think you’d do a great job with their song Master of Puppets.

1 Like

Do, Type O Negative’s Gravitational Constant: G = 6.67 x 10⁻⁸ cm⁻³.

1 Like

Blue October…

1 Like

Just came upon your Channel this morning. Thank You! I’m Older, Been Clean Sober for, haha…lose count but 26yrs. I do struggle at times, not with a “Relapse” although always present but relating to people Less Now than I EVER have. Daily I don’t understand the HEROIN Social Media is for people. It is in every aspect of their lives. I see the exact same behavior I had as an addict in everyone else. Social Media is THEIR FIX. I just lived in a time prior to Social Media when you Lived and You Learned, not being “INFLUENCED” by what may or may not be true, may or may not be beneficial, may or may not be acceptable. I QUIT going to Concerts, All the Phones recording, People Literally incapable of LIVING IN THE MOMENT. I am actually living the song The SOUND OF SILENCE. Keeping it short, that’s it. smile Anyway It’s good to listen to a Clear Mind. Thnx.

No, the Irony of what I just wrote on a Social Media Platform is not lost on Me. :upside_down_face:Just Reaching out for Sanity.

1 Like

If you also look at the bands history & the loss they suffered years ago on tour is heartbreaking & to see how they came together & made it through the grief is so inspiring as well. :heart:

1 Like

As a therapist, you need to react to One. Both the song itself and the video.

1 Like

This is sweet metallica are great musicians

1 Like

I been listening to this song almost 40 years and girl you hit the nail on the head about what nothing else matters means. Great job

1 Like