Therapist reacts to N/A by Bring Me The Horizon

Being in the crowd for the Hello Oli you fucking knobhead did you think you had us fooled? Was so fucking special. Oli is a fucking brill guy. He talks so openly about his addiction and his time in rehab and like I fucking respect him so much.

Being in the crowd for the Hello Oli you fucking knobhead did you think you had us fooled? Was so fucking special. Oli is a fucking brill guy. He talks so openly about his addiction and his time in rehab and like I fucking respect him so much.

This album is a masterpiece. And even though it’s closely about oli’s experience’s, there’s also a huge lore bk story about an apocalypse,the 1st ep was about that, then this is about the aftermath and how people are coping with it, there’s cool characters,eve and Sophie, Oli being a character also. Sykey or something. Need to rewatch and get name right maybe :joy::joy:
Great reaction as always. Dig it or too 10 statues that cried blood. Such a cool album with aits cleverly thought out story aswell it’s inner meaning. I totally connect because of my past with addiction because of abuse. Makes me feel like I’m not alone. And oli’s voice is just the icing on the cake. Delicious :yum:

The part where people call Oli a knobhead and what not was actually recorded on their tour, They recorded all the UK shows of us screaming out this stuff and merged it all to put it on the track.

Maybe me putting too much into a interpretation of a song but I would guess Oliver is describing how he is basically in a “Meeting” with his demons aka alone with himself.

Yes yes yes :heart:

PLEASE REACT TO DIG IT

It’s such a triumphant accumulation of everything they’ve ever done. A stunning masterpiece and I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.

Been there several times evidently. Wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of is going to bed

Its not an aa meeting its a na meeting name gives that away songs about olis relapse

U should listen to “Dig it”

React to Dig it please…

In 2020 i tried to end everything. I wont go into the details but i figured it was the genuine end for me.

4 years later my life is better than i ever could have imagined. I have a beautiful girlfriend, wonderful kids and a job i generally enjoy. I find it hard to relate to the person i was back then but when i hear this i recognise that pain so profoundly.

You said it perfectly. It makes us realise we are not alone and whether youre in the midst of it or out the other side, talking about it can only be a good thing.

Was amazing to be a part of the crowd vocals on this too. Also, i cried when hearing Doomed live because when i was at my lowest that was the song i related to the most. Love this band and really enjoyed this reaction and insight. Liking and subscribing now :blush:

Having trouble with sobriety, when being drunk is honestly one of my favorite things in life to do.

Cage the Elephant meets Bring Me the Horizon.

Saw you mouth what does that mean at “what used to be my idea of a laugh is now just me checking my pulse in my underwear”.

This clicked with me. As you start to become addicted your motives for using are less to have fun and more just a habit. Euphoria will fade and anxiety (likely from previous near ods/bad experiences) will start to override the enjoyment of it all. The fact that he’s in his underwear is irrelevant, maybe he is overheating :man_shrugging:.

Bring Me The Horizon saved my life. It’s like those stories where someone is about to end their life but hears a kind of calling that makes them change their mind. When I heard the song (sleepwalking), I realized it described exactly what I was feeling—a cry, a release. Later, I learned about Oliver’s story and concluded that just as he went through all that and came out okay, I could too.

This song was hard for me to hear but has really helped open up the conversation more. I dont tell my girlfriend how much i control the urge to drink when even the smallest inconvenience hits. Its just something you gotta live with and being afraid to talk about it only makes it worse

The song legit came out the perfect time. I was clean for 6 months but relapse hard this month. Still haven’t found a way out because it’s so easy to pretend everything is fine but all I feel is shame.
BMTH always releases songs at the perfect time ever since I was a teen :joy:

Please do a video about Swan Song by Kublai Khan TX

yeah personally im never using again, not because i dont want to cause i do but because rehab sucked BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAllls