Therapist Reacts to Nate by NF

Please do pieces or nervous from Daughtry

Gotta go back to let you down. OG with a video

You should do “Demons” or “Distant” by Merkules

I was your 1k like ayeeeeee

Do Mama next. Especially since you’ve already seen how could you leave us.

Nice! Was hoping you’d react to this one, love this song

React to WHY - NF :pray:t3::pray:t3:

Don’t skip “Interlude” before “Hate myself”. It’s like a little intro to that song

Thank you so much for reacting to this. It’s a beautiful song. Incredibly well-written. One of NF’s best songs.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:best artist on the planet!!!

Nate is such a well written song

Us NF Outcasts / fans are as excited as you are when you get to react to another of NF’s realmusic tracks. Thanks for sharing the excitement, the message, and the impact! :fire::black_heart::white_heart:

Just a heads up, Trauma is young Nate’s response to this. If you react to this try to keep that in mind. IMHO you are great at what you do. Outfit looks great btw

Hate myself for the next reaction

You should listen to «Let You Down»

i am loving this so much right now! would love to see you react to:
Jordan-complete
shinedown- call me

please listen to twenty one pilots! neon gravestones

mama by nf plss…

UR head movement with the beat of the song doesn’t match. Idk how you jaming on this. When I hear this my head was like a rock

My brother killed himself about a year ago. My dad died a little less than 5 months ago, and about 2 months ago i found out my mother has stage 3 pancreatic cancer.