Therapist reacts to Negative One by Slipknot

Maybe back out Negetive Reel by Cokie the clown.
Or Calling Hours by Bane

1 Like

This isn’t even good slipknot if you’re a therapist and you want to do a reaction video just do a reaction video to everything ends !!!

1 Like

I’ve been a huge Slipknot fan for a very long time honestly honestly I probably would have killed myself without their music the breakdown on this song is hitting me really hard in a really good way. I recently experienced a death in my family as well as learning that my step grandmother has held it in her mindset set my childhood molestation and Trauma has been a cry for attention my whole entire life. I’ve had to learn how to live with cptsd and this knowledge has ripped open so much scar tissue . Listening to this has helped me feel a little bit more empowered than I have in weeks. Thank you so much❤

1 Like

“This is the third song that really deals with the inner turmoil. And I know there’s a misconception out there that it’s about Joey, and it’s just not. And I know people are very adamant in their opinion about it, and it’s just not. It’s about trying to make sense of the whole ordeal, and the thing that I realized while writing these lyrics was that Paul’s death made me see what I was taking for granted, and that I was spending a lot of energy on selfish needs. I had the choice between the negative me, or who I wanted to be. And I guess if one good thing came from a tragedy like this, it’s that I was able to put everything in perspective and realize that I took this band and this life for granted.” Corey Taylor

1 Like

Also Killpop by slipknot.

1 Like

Two words, Solway Firth, must react to that song by Slipknot

1 Like

Please do Solway Firth…

1 Like

“Diluted” - by SLIPKNOT next :heart::heart::heart::heart: please!!

1 Like

I think this was the album where they got their new drummer and bass player after sid died and joy departed… I was amazed at how awesome this album was with the new guys… they completely lost the plot on the next album tho…

1 Like

Its so funny how normies react to this stuff… metal heads can listen to it and be super chill… so called regular people listen to it and are actually affected. Like they actually get really angry and lose their mind like it’s really taking control of their mind and body and they can’t help themselves like a demon actually took them over… they get so much more aggressive to it than a so called dangerous metal head with so called mental illnes…

1 Like

I like your comment about how it may not be fair, but we still have to be the one to choose. Well goes back to that universal parental response to “life ain’t fair. “. I did not choose my trauma. But yet I am the one who has to choose to deal with it. I make that theory easy to understand inside of a white dog and a black dog, the white dog, being my core, the goodness and everything I stand on with pride and integrity. but that black dog is that hatred I have for life and for people in general as a consensus. Now the majority of the time I feed that white dog I exercise that white dog I play with the white dog on the wild that black dog is downstairs in the basement buried deep in his box. Locked his cage. Now I’m happy most the time that dog is the one who wins my attention, but when it comes time for me to have to deal with this world in a way that only that black dog really can I’m even happier, I have that black dog caged up in the basement down in that box because when it comes time for that black dog to come out and be the one that is present it and when I need to I will make sure that we feed we eat! Just thought

1 Like

Do the lead song Sarcastrophe

1 Like

She is so awesome interpreting this song love her!!! :raised_hands:t2::heart_hands: Shout out to Corey too & hope he is getting better!!

1 Like

Seen Slipknot a few times. They toured this album twice… On the second round they opened the show with this - was soooo good. An incredibly powerful track. Great reaction, thank you.

1 Like

I always new this song was referring to Satan, and is some kind of warning…
Thank you for breaking this down, as far as being the negative one in me, or being the genuine me… love this song sooo much more now.
You have a special gift ma’am, please don’t give up on this, you’re probably helping more than you think, i know one person already.
Please do more, especially with Slipknot.

1 Like

The facial expressions, haha

1 Like

I would love to see you react to behemoth

1 Like

This song is also about being a martyr and standing up for what is right. Just thought I’d post it on a more insignificant song to your rhetoric https://youtu.be/zaa4cI0ZTYM?si=O_4fY2XTKIf4cNJo

1 Like

She’s got that angry metal stank face goin😂 Welcome to metal

1 Like

Feel ,it truly everyone has a negative side,

1 Like