Therapist Reacts to Nero Forte By Slipknot

You need to listen to Orphan next, curious to hear your reaction to that song!

1 Like

Slipknot rules. Best concert I have ever seen.

1 Like

The backing vocals are why did I not see your true face un til it was to late lie lie lie

1 Like

This lady is funny :)…

1 Like

I some what disagree. I think he’s talking about a girlfriend or wife and they made if feel trapped and you made him feel depressed because of her.

1 Like

I took the song as dealing with narcissistic abuse, but I think it can work for many different scenarios.

1 Like

Nero forte was my first discovery and love on this album! :black_heart::metal: soooo many good ones!

1 Like

Pretty in pink explaining how one of my favorite Slipknot songs work. Love it, here for it.

1 Like

If only I could find a woman who loves metal like you lolo

1 Like

Ha! Love the first minute or so where you’re into it but not sure how to react. Not mocking at all. More genuine than someone doing devil horns and making a stank face. But externalising. He does that a lot and it reminded me of their much earlier song (Sic) where he starts by calling it the enemy. That one sounds more self-destructive, like he can’t kill it so he’s going to take it down with him. Always liked the title “Sic”, which is used when quoting something verbatim when it has some obvious errors. I’m a (mature) psychology student with chronic depression (or dysthemia or PDD or whatever) and so I find this interesting and am rambling on. And I don’t blame anyone for not reading this. I wouldn’t, and it’s about to get worse. Not sure if I’m sounding like someone with intellectual pretentions or just a crazy person at this point. Externalising can be difficult in practice. There’s a Radiohead song which talks about hiding the dirt and pain but being afraid that there’s nothing underneath. That can be true too. Is there anything to me without the hurt? Who would I be if all this suddenly disappeared? I can’t even imagine that. You can’t kill me 'cause I’m already inside you (Slipknot - sic). There is no you there is only me (NiN - Only). I’m something of an expert on miserable music and those would be interesting songs to hear your reaction to. Not that I want to make you feel miserable but I would be interested in what you think of them. Elliot Smith? Oh shut up now.

1 Like

You are really cool Taylor. Your insights with some of my favorite music have given me alot to think about in a completely unexpected way in regards to my own mental health. I struggle with alot… and i never actually consciously considered how much music actually speaks to me in the ways with dealing with depression. btw, I freaking love slipknot. i will happily subscribe!

1 Like

love this slipknot because it help me for my depression love slipknot

1 Like

Waow är rätt ord…

1 Like

Jag har nyligen upptäckt slipnot. Sinnessjukt bra. Enligt mig en helt egen genra sort.

1 Like

Ok you saying it was about him facing his depression makes so much sense why when I do my shroom therapy and this is one of the music videos I go to watch each time!!! :heart::heart::heart:

You using so many times F in videos don’t use it YouTube will be stop the rech come on girls should not use F words it looks so bad girl should be sweeter once :blush:

Hugs from Brazil to you! Amazing job❤

Gorgeous lady making that stank face to slipknot :+1::fire: