Therapist Reacts to Nothing More - HOUSE ON SAND

Idk if you ever reacted to Jenny by them but you absolutely have too! Such a banger!

This song has come at the perfect time for me. On the outside I was kicking goals but on the inside my Trauma was still controlling me and holding me back. Now I feel like I have conquered it. I’ve remember what is important to the true me. That one I’ve always been but have been hiding, protecting. Now I embrace love and support it. My confidence has never been higher. My goals are shifting to who I really am and not just doing what I thought was best. I’m goingto take chances to embrace the person who I truly am. My house is no longer built on sand.

Nothing More is amazing! You should do one of these videos for Spirits.

This was literally my reaction when I first heard this song!! <3

Have you heard summers lost by HURT?

I’m convinced the singer doesn’t actually own a shirt lol

You’d love the song Jenny by Nothing More.

I’m tattooed in hearts…

I only have one thing to say thank

they have great songs for a therapist’s take like Fade in/Fade out, God went North, Jenny and This is the time(Ballast)

Damn I love your energy in this one! I did not see you as a nothing more fan haha Love it. But yes this message is so powerful, I was in a bad space earlier this year, the lowest of my life and with the support of my family and my faith in God, I am currently rebuilding and setting myself up for a better life that is truly worth living for!

OMG I have to find a woman who loves Nothing More as much as you and I do. Johnny’s lyrics and delivery always reach into my soul. Can’t wait for June 28th!

Love the ‘stink face’!!! Thank you!!!

You really should check out Eric’s band I Prevail (the second vocalist in this song). Their songs are deep

Saw them live this week! The are so amazing live! This song is amazing live.

Seen them twice and would see them again. Can’t wait for the rest of the album to drop. Tear it DOWN!

I love hearing your take on the songs. Hailey Williams song Simmer is awesome. Really the whole Petals for Armor album is amazing.

I know you love them, we love them too. We need a break down on so many of their songs. This is the time, Mr MTV, Fadein/ Fadeout, tired of winning, go to war, Jenny… I could go in and on. Love Nothing More, and your reactions. The people need this!!!

Simbolism, Ground= material world, Dream= Realm of GOD

John 12:24
“I tell you the truth, unless a grain of wheat sown in the ground dies, it remains infertile; but if it dies, it will produce much fruit. He who loves himself is lost; He who abhors himself in this world secures himself for eternal life."

Matthew 7:24
“Therefore, whoever hears these words of mine and does them, I will compare him to a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, and the rivers came, and the winds blew, and beat against that house; and it did not fall, because it was founded on the rock. But whoever hears these words of mine and does not do them, I will compare him to a foolish man, who built his house on sand; and the rain fell, and the rivers came, and the winds blew, and beat against that house; and he fell, and his ruin was great.”