Therapist reacts to People=Shit by Slipknot

I remember when the Iowa album first came out. I waited in line to get it LOL. When I first listened to it, it sounded 10x heavier and angrier than their first album which immediately locked me to it. As a metal drummer, I really loved the aggressiveness.

1 Like

No the line you scream the loudest is “I’m not like you, I just fuck up” and I’ve been to numerous Slipknot concerts there my favorite band

1 Like

I need this Therpist in my life!!!

1 Like

When I invest so much of myself into others only to be abandoned, betrayed, and lied to over and over again I simply have nothing more to give. The notion of emotional intimacy simply doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like

“I’d rather a kid be in the pit working out what hes got to work out, rather then being out on the street getting themselves hurt” - Corey Taylor

1 Like

If I’m correct, in an old interview, the lead singer, Corey Taylor said that this song was about a bully in high school used to bully him.

1 Like

Saw Slipknot at the rave in the Milwaukee years ago in my early twenties. Thus one song was so legendary in person and the mosh boxing matches where beyond amazing.

1 Like

I believe they (like Pink Floyd) are doing what Paul did in Romans chapter 7. They’re talking about the problems in the world.

1 Like

Your dance moves to metal are adorable. I am assuming you haven’t been to a metal concert. I highly recommend you go. The energy is indescribable, and for many people (including me), headbanging heals the soul!!

I found your channel yesterday and have watched 15 or so of your reactions.

Ren and Slipknot/Stone Sour/Corey Taylor are 2 of my go to artists!

Check out Bother.

You’re awesome, and thank you for the real purpose of your channel.

1 Like

this song change my life and made my life better

1 Like

Woah, she knew about Sids grandfather dying! She’s not a newbie to slipknot anymore, she’s been studying the lore :joy::joy:

1 Like

He’s talking for the People who do not get to talk. There are People who Do Not “Stand Up” for themselves or Speak up about “IT”… Cory wrote these lyrics about critics finding out about Slipknot. So dealing with them on their Sophomore album in the early 2000s, this was the first song I heard as a Super Fan.
Listen to the whole Album. It is one of the BEST METAL ALBUMS EVER!
One of those albums of you are pissed or upset for Whatever reason, Your Rage or Pissed Off ness will be fulfilled.

1 Like

I see one video by this person and now my feed is flooded with them.

1 Like

I’m most certain you are wrong. Typical of a therapist to only see core beliefs and ignore the pain he has to go through with people.

It’s clear it’s about people preaching bootstrap mentality but the person sees it as useless as they just f***k up anyway.

You really have no idea how people can add to the pain of life. Sometimes it’s even therapists.

Solway Firth is another great song that talks about how horrible people can be, but this time doing it under the guise of “positivity”.

1 Like

I’ve seen the last 3 tours, boy can they put on a show!!!

1 Like

Reminds me of the saying “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

01:45 that is nor fast = if You want fast then 1980 -1991 speed metal song like : band Steel and song " Heavy Metal Machine " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_5H7HkyZ4w

I see . Ypu make pop music dance here. That is metal not pop music.

I’d love to hear what she has to say about Paledusk - BLACK ICE song.

Haha. Your interpretation is quite unexpected. I thought it might rather be him telling the whinebag next to him at the bar to fight his own battles, that he’s not in the business of commiserating. Just as keys of music can sustain multiple many forms of songs and expressions, so can lyrical constructs be interpreted in strikingly different ways.