Therapist reacts to Sick Boi Ren

Seriously… in all my 56 years ive Never come across such an artist!
He Truly has more layers than an onion, more Bars than a prison!!!
As a therapist… you feel into the Mount Rushmore of rabbit holes!!!
Trust us… You Cannot find a Bad song feom Ren, and Almost all of them are deep enough for your reaction!!!

1 Like

Oh I love that you have found Ren :heart: Great reaction and breakdown! I’m so looking forward to see you to dive deep in the Ren rabbithole. And oh my if you would try getting him on your channel for an interview/podcast/chat, would be awesome! I think he’s still in treatment in Canada though :heart:

1 Like

That was really profound. Most of the people I interact with have anxiety or anxious mannerisms. This world is in an immense amount of pain and confusion. Nice analysis.

1 Like

You’ll love Chalk Outlines (live), you also might want to have a look at How to be me. Or perhaps Diazapam. It obligatory to do the tales of Jenny and Screech (full) and Money games pts 1,2 and 3.

1 Like

How To Be Me by Ren and Chinchilla (the live version) is a must :heart:

1 Like

He has several interviews you really autta watch for the needed Details to react to Ren!
He opens up on them, each one covers a little more!
Ren is a therapist Wet Dream client!!!

1 Like

Chalk outlines next, love your reactions :heart:

1 Like

Ren will see this! Hes like that! Hes one of us! The “System” will Never take hold of him!
Hes telling us what hes been thru… and Not giving advice… but instead hes making these issues Known!!!
Do yourself a Favor… watch his 1 million subscriber video!
Then youll understand what is Ren!!!

1 Like

Sometime flipping a table is warranted, as you almost did in unison with REN. Peace/JT

1 Like

Yes!!! Just discovered your channel and love the concept. Love the metal music, the psychology, the love, and most of all I’m pumped for your journey into Ren. Please do How to Be Me or Chalk Outlines next!!!

1 Like

aesop rock did a song called “shrunk,” really great song about therapy. Definitely worth checking out.

1 Like

I have spina bifida and seizures. I had my neurologist said that I wasn’t taking my meds. It’s like the 2 meds is a cure-all in his opinion. My seizures are just a quick shake and its done.

1 Like

you should also listen to Money game part 3, and jenny, screech, and violets tales!!!

1 Like

He really was sick though, They misdiagnosed him!

1 Like

Hello @HeartSupport greetings from UK

May I recommend to you the song “How’s The Heart?” by Nightwish. It is an ode to human empathy and shows the value of asking a simple question, “How are you?”

1 Like

I really appreciate video and your take on things. Refreshing to see a therapist with their heart in the right place. Hurt people like myself need that acknowledgement in a safe space. Bless you.

1 Like

The Tales of Jenny and Screech (full trilogy version) will give a whole lot for you to chew on.

1 Like

I agree with the request to watch 1 million subscribers thank you speech by Ren
What he says is relevant to most of Ren’s music about his health

1 Like

At one point Ren got told by a doctor “Ren try finding a hobby”. Because they thought he is making all his pain up. heartbreaking

1 Like

2:35 you explain the trauma response, a line ive known from this song since it’s release last year… and only now do i discover its exactly what i have :astonished: Following a brain attack 3mths later a nervous breakdown, roll on a year and ive learned only this week that i have decision paralysis which triggers a response of shutting my cognitive thinking down completely! i think i may be on the road to a AuDHD kinda zone, so will start looking into the trauma response :+1:

1 Like