Therapist reacts to Slipknot "The Devil In I"

OR… talk over the whole thing without pausing and miss half of it

Did ya noticed they killed their old selves? Dead and gone

1 Like

Devil in i :on::top:

1 Like

Would love to see you start reacting to Alice In Chains at some point

1 Like

also another fun fact about the vid: when they’re all getting stabbed, the last guy they show getting stabbed later becomes their new bassist after the death of Paul Gray. Corey Taylor (the vocalist) and Paul were close friends even before Slipknot

1 Like

You should check out the shape, and iowa

1 Like

Say what you want about the devil in you but mine can indeed hurt me everyone around me and everyone I will one day come in contact with… I think we have different interpretations of this song maybe he is inviting you to see the devil in him so yours doesn’t seem quite as bad

1 Like

I like your outlook on the song. Haven’t listened to Slipknot forever. Thanks for reigniting my curiosity in the lyrics. People should listen past the music and listen (read) what’s in between the Bass and Treble. Chords and Rhythm Entrance and WORDS inspire.

1 Like

The whole video is about every band members fear and it killing them except clown who says hang myself light me on fire someone elses mess to clean up

1 Like

You should watch the behind the scenes on this, where they got the concepts for the video. They used what their greatest fear was, and that was where they came up with the concept for the video.

1 Like

Just recently discovered your channel. Love the music you react to. Your personality seems cool and like the fact that you’re actually trying to help people on here. Also like your artwork. What’s the one on the underside of your arm say?

1 Like

That is the best explanation of the song I’ve ever heard, and the explanation I’ve been looking for. I’ve love the song since it came out and it helped calm my war demons. But hearing you talk about it put it into light. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s awesome watching her jam out and still analyze the music

1 Like

Great reaction to the video and totally digging the vibe of the song and as someone who has certain issues music helps me stay calm and changes the way I feel if I’m having an off day also I try to stay informed about mental health issues

1 Like

she´s notz a therapist, she´s in therapy

1 Like

yes I struggle yes I have a devil in me pulling me down but I am not your devil not your nameless faceless scapegoat enemy I am a human a flawed human but still a human worthy of respect I just want the world to see that even when I can’t see it myself!

1 Like

Slipknot always seemed to bring forth and exorcise the anger of a generation. Or at least thats how I feel.

1 Like

I love how her stating this video isnt scary anymore just happened to be timed perfectly with Jim blowing himself to bits. 10/10

1 Like

Listen to Gahanna slipknot and if rain is what you want slipknot

1 Like

Please listen to Killswitch engage any of there songs

1 Like