Therapist reacts to Slipknot “Wait And Bleed”

Shit the pain let’s you know your a human the fact your alive proves your a fighter and survivor

1 Like

ty for the explanation, btw your right on, ty for that

1 Like

1:20 you re so on point is actually mind blowing, but i also think that you re partially corect. Im just gonna talk a bit about my situation for example everyone has their problems bigger or smaller and is so fucked up that everyone comes to me to talk about their problems and im always asking if they are already,but no one takes their time to ask back and when you re pushing a bit to talk about your problems they quickly switch the conversation to something else. so its not like i wanna be alone or i dont like whos coming to help me the problems is ppl are so ignorant and most of the time their “problems” are not even problems cause they can walk away from those problems. Plus i cant go and reach for my help cause i did that one time and the only things i got back were jokes and i grow up not asking for help and always trying to fix myself. yes i know not speaking about was insinde and not asking for help is unhealthy but you cant change yourself if thats how you lived your entire life. The funny thing is the sign are so obvious but no one cares,they just judge you when they could ask whats happening. And for the ppl that will be concerned cause i know there are some dont worry im not suicidal, i consider myself a very strong person and im not gonna but my family in that kind of pain just for my own good

1 Like

This was the first song I heard from Slipknot. I have been to 4 concerts, the first was 2000, when they had one album other than the one no one knows about. My brother in law just gave me a shirt tonight. It is Slipknot Wait and bleed.

1 Like

This poor girls head is about to explode by the end of the song!! Lol, love this song, band and your break down :slight_smile:

1 Like

have you tried ‘xix’ by slipknot?

1 Like

Your insight is incredible, really enjoying these videos

1 Like

Corey wrote this from the perspective of someone laying in a bathtub and just slit their wrists, there was nothing to do but… wait and bleed

1 Like

This is updated version. The album version of this song is original one, and its even stronger while Corey growls a lot more there

1 Like

My favourite Slipknot song. I was sitting with myself for 25 years…from when i was 8-9 years old. Main reason? My mother let someone to use me for 8years…was conected with abuse towards me and whats worst to my 6years old Brother… but… im still fighting for justice… 5 years already… 3 appeals… will never give up.

1 Like

You should do some Pink Floyd reactions , There’s a lot to unpack and pick apart in their music. High Hopes Live at Pulse is a great one to start with. Much love from the UK ! x

I wish it were possible to conduct therapy sessions via mixtapes.

The song is about how normal, civilized people can suddenly have a “switch” go off in their head that makes them do terrible acts of violence. One of the key lines is “But I’m a victim, Manchurian Candidate”. The Manchurian Candidate is a novel that was published in 1959 about the son of a politician who is brainwashed by Communists to act as their sleeper agent assassin. While it’s used metaphorically they’re talking about the sort of “switch” that we see in deadly road rage incidents and mass shootings.