Therapist reacts to Solway Firth by Slipknot

those clips were from the tv show the boys super awesome one of my favorite shows

1 Like

Love how into the music Taylor gets :metal:

1 Like

Hot Damn, You got it all down That is AWESOME!!!

1 Like

This mask that Corey used is just shit lmao. Luckly he changed it

1 Like

Who made the boys slipknot edit?

1 Like

Great reaction! But I’d really love if you reacted to “Finale”. It’s such an underappreciated gem in their discography that I think more people should hear, because of all kinds of reasons. Not to mention that the main theme would definitely fit the theme of your channel and would help A LOT of people. So please!

Love and hugs from Hungary for everyone who needs it! :heart:

1 Like

Are you Corey’s sister?..

1 Like

As a lyricist and vocalist myself I admire how Corey goes SO DEEP into how he’s feeling in any particular song. It’s so visceral and poetic.

1 Like

This is the pain loss he felt for Paul and joey! He finally released it!

1 Like

About 7:15 in to the video is a perfect Iowa laugh from her😮

1 Like

If you like this song, which everyone who has clicked on this video probably does, you should listen to Matt Heafys acoustic cover of this song. Insanely good.

1 Like

Slipknot are the masters of building up tension and then releasing it. It feels good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In an interview Corey Taylor gave a few years ago, he said a man harassed him when he was just a kid.
I think the lyrics of this song got a lot to do with that situation that obviously disturbed him for ever.

1 Like

One of my favorite songs ever.

1 Like

That hoodie is dope af…

1 Like

Slipknot are awesome listen to them everyday

1 Like

This is one of my favorite songs, and your insight just helped me appreciate it even more. I can’t go into detail, but I went through something terrible and nobody believed me for a while. It was really devastating and lonely. I definitely get catharsis from this song. Thank you.

1 Like

I absolutely love what you guys are doing with this and I love Taylor for reacting.

My story; I recently went through a bad breakup and I have very little self esteem and self confidence. I’ve been very depressed and broken. Suicidal thoughts, solitude, and general detachment from my life. Slipknot has always filled that emptiness in myself when I go through my lows and have always cherished there music.

Seeing what Taylor is doing, seeing what this channel is doing to promote betterness. I am so grateful.

If I can make a recommendation I’d say react to " A Greater Foundation" by As I Lay Dying. That would seriously hit home for me.

1 Like

You should check out Slaughter To Prevail! Love me some slipknot. Good video, just came across it

1 Like

Detta låter som det min egen pappa gjort. Totalt vägrar inse det jag råkat ut för. Inte nog med det sveket. Sen fortsätter han i samma hjulspår.
Lång historia!!!. Idag har vi i princip ingen kontakt alls.

1 Like