Therapist reacts to Solway Firth by Slipknot

I tried to kill myself the other day. I put on my slipknot playlist and not long for this world came on. It makes me cry every time. It saved me for now but I’m so tired of being in pain. I’m over being alone. I have nothing bive lost or pushed away everyone so I don’t hurt again. Now I just hurt

1 Like

Please go on a Dashboard Confessional kick; “This Bitter Pill” is a song that caused my jaw to drop the first time hearing it YEARS later.

1 Like

Hey please react to the song We Care by Osatia. And you need to check the band novelists fr. Check their songs such as gravity, antares, souvenirs etc.

1 Like

I relate to Soway Firth in a variety of ways ,plus ive been stuck in purgotory once in my life,so this song has more then just meaning to me it’s feelings of my past

1 Like

If only she could play DJ after Sid.

1 Like

Told you to watch it and that it is great

1 Like

Please do Nero Forte and The Orphan

1 Like

When will you do their older stuff, especially from the Iowa album? I’d love to know what your view on Gently and The Heretic Anthem is.

1 Like

I wonder if she’s became a Slipknot fan after watching these videos.

1 Like

You should do ‘An act of kindness’ by Rueben :heart:

1 Like

One of my fav songs from them. Your breakdown was fantastic.

1 Like

The clips are from the show “The Boys” amazing show.

1 Like

My favorite Slipknot song

1 Like

I really want to see her break down sleep token… I honestly feel like her ability to digest and translate information will give us a perspective we haven’t received yet.

1 Like

Do killpop please!!!..

1 Like

Sei bellissimaaaaaaa…

1 Like

Just like the est of us…

1 Like

You forgot about the ‘laugh’ between “You want a real smile?” and “I havn’t smiled in years!” That laugh, to me, was a Clear ‘Fk you!’ To the person he’s talking to in the song

1 Like

“So set fire to your ships” anyone getting Spanish concisdors reference?

1 Like

you would have a field day doing analysis of the show this is from. “The Boys”

1 Like