Therapist reacts to System of a Down - Aerials

would you be willing to listen to sugar by system of a down?
in my memory it’s a very cryptic song - very good, very unique - but also very cryptic.

also I don’t know if you want to broach such a subject, but System also has a song
called “violent prnography” about media, especially television if I understand them correctly.

1 Like

Awesome, truth spoken❤…

1 Like

DO YOU WANT A SONG ABOUT A VERY DEPRESSED PERSON TALKING ABOUT IT? here you have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMC3D6lA99U Spanish rap song with english subs.

1 Like

One of my favorite SOAD songs. I agree with your assessment of the song. From and anarchist perspective, both individualist anarchism and social anarchism both express concern for the individual but social anarchism cautions against “rugged individualism” and that each individual is still part of a whole yet not subordinate to it. We as individuals must not loose sight of everything going on around us.

1 Like

You should listen to Scars on broadway Daron Malakian band

1 Like

You got some moves…

1 Like

Nice video, keep it up! I would like to hear your reaction on “Vicarious” from TOOL.
That song has a very interesting topic. I thought a lot about this phenomenon but couldn’t find an explanation why people behave and feel like this.
Tool army assemble :slight_smile:

1 Like

its hard to interpret the song about which its own author said its about nothing _D

1 Like

I absolutely love the way you break down and explain your interpretations of these songs. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I buried a former classmate and friend of a friend to this song in the late 00s. we werent even that close but i still think of him when i hear this song. he was 18 and died in a motorcycle crash a few weeks after getting his license. the guy in the car that cut the corner and crashed with him was a teacher on my school. all of his family were injured and needed to go to the hospital too. guy was mentally fucked for many years and totally changed after that (understandably). See him do better lately tho.

1 Like

so im going to bare my soul a little bit…system of a down has been one of my favorite bands since i was a teenager and im 36 now. Their music connected to me in a way that allowed me to express myself and allow me to feel comfortable in my own skin not just their lyrics but the overall progression of each song and how it added to the album. when i was younger my stepdad molested me and my sisters and ive always struggled with anger issues and respecting people in authority that i felt didnt deserve it. once i found this band linkin park limp bizkit etc when i was younger turned me to music so i started playing the drums. it became how i released my anger my aingst my frustrations with the world its such controlled chaos its beautiful. i still cling to music til this day when i feel a certain way or i cant catch my breath and im about to lose my mind i listen to metal its so calming in a strange way but its the control in the chaos that just allows my heart to slow back to normal like all is right and wheres its supposed to be…im not sure if i should be saying any of this but id rather someone read this and know that theyre not alone if they struggle the way i do

1 Like

Do all my friends by knocked loose

1 Like

Best song ever…

1 Like

Great videos, just stumbled upon your channel. You would have a field day with Korn by the way :metal:
Awesome job! Keep it up!

1 Like

been listening this song since its out. thank you for the new perspective

1 Like

Es difícil liberar a los necios de las cadenas que veneran. Voltaire… its a like and dislike so disturbing.

1 Like

Aerials = Fallen angels…

1 Like

Have you reacted to “Ego brain”, i think it also try to bring a change of mindset to the listener and, to me, is so uderrated

1 Like

In an interview I believe Daron explained that this song was about a boy in a wheelchair who went to see a circus. When the boy saw the performers soaring through the air on aerials (aerial silks), he wanted to be just like them when he grew up even though he knew it would never happen.

1 Like

Brilliant. Loved the reaction. Slainte!

1 Like